Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexVerkstadsforumVerkstadenSvetsning

ESAB Smashweld 180

33 inlägg • Sida 3 av 3
Diskutera svetsning här

ÅkeB

#31 » 20:51:16, 30-10-2023
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Great info Mclinden. :grin:
I will look in to my welder within a month or so when I got som time for it.
If I dont manage to rewind the transformer can I hire you for the job?

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
ÅkeB
Fler än 1 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Traktor
Maskin: MF 699

ÅkeB

#32 » 22:56:50, 09-03-2024

Hello
I have now rewound the primary wire on the transformer. I counted the turns as I rewinde the old wire and used the same amounts of turn even though it was less than the calculatet amount of turns and allso the recomended nr of tuns from MClinden.
The voltage without any load is a bit high 19v & 49v.
At the same time I replaced all the RIFA and red EK capacitors. The problem now is I can't get the the contactor, wire feeding, gas relay, etc. to turn on. On the PCB it clicks in the blue PASI relay (PASI MI SH 224 D) but it doesn't seem to switch any output on the relay. The other PASI Relay (PASI KH/U 3C SH) does not react at all. I have tried to measure the voltage on various components on the PCB and measure 12V on most of the components. as for the COIL input on the blue relay it is ca 5v, and if I ceep the button on welding handle pressed the relay seams to turn it selfe of after aprox 5sec?

some bakground info.
When the welder broke it was turned on but not used. befor that it was working pefektly fine. since then the weldder has been stored under roof inside a shead for 3 years. so this means that it has been the same climate as outside. But no corrosion seems to have affected the welder during this time.

The question is whether it could be the high voltage causing the problem or whether it could be that I replaced a capacitor with the wrong replacement. it feels strange that the COIL is 5 volts and that the relay does not switch over its outputs and that the relay switches off after about 5 seconds, I cant find the proper Data-sheet for the relay so I do not know what the proper Coil Voltage is. I think it may indicates a drop in voltage, or what do you think?

RIFA Spec_______________Replaced with http://www.Electrokit.com nr
0,47µf +-10% 100V______41015236 Polypropylen 470nF 400VDC 5%
1µf +-10% 100V________41013130 Polypropylen 1uF 450V 10%
0,01µf 630V/300V_____ 41014790 X2 kondensator 10nF 440VAC (can the low voltage be a problem?)
0,1µf 250v/125v_______41013544 X2-kondensator 100nF 275VAC

(Red EK Kapacitors)
470/40 T8_____________41019010 El.lyt 470uF 63V 105C

Any advice is much appreciated
Jag har skrivet detta på engelska för att inte ändra på tråden för mycket men Vill ni inte skriva svar på engelska så är det ok.
ÅkeB
Fler än 1 inlägg

Sverige

ÅkeB

#33 » 15:24:51, 17-03-2024

I have now replaced all the capacitors but the problem remains. it just clicks in the blue relay but nothing more.
Do you think the extra volts I get from the transformer could be causing the problem. 19v instead of 17v and 49v instead of 42v. this is measured without load. I don't want to take the transformer apart again if it's not necessary.
ÅkeB
Fler än 1 inlägg

Sverige

Återgå till Svetsning