Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexTrädgårdsmaskiner/GrönytemaskinerBelos/Gravely/Irus[Belos/Gravely/Irus] Allmänt

Belos 275 from Latvia

6 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Diskutera allmäna teman rörande Belos/Gravely/Irus här

e21legions (trådstartaren)

#1 » 21:18:21, 03-04-2017
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Dear forum members,

Life, sometimes, bring new surprises and challenges, when we do not expect them to come! Couple of months ago I never heard of such names like Gravely and Belos. I own these now. None of them runs, though, but I am busy woking to make it happen. I did not want to mix Belos 275 and Gravely 816 discussion in one topic, since they are completely different machines. Therefore, I started a new topic under similar name as for my Gravely.

Since my Gravely came with snow plow included only, I was looking for other accessories, primarily a mowing deck. I almost concluded a deal with fellow forum member, when I found a local advertisement in Latvian equivalent of blocket.se, selling Belos 275 tractor in a non running condition together with RK126 mowing deck in a decent shape, snow plow in good condition, rotary broom with broken gearbox casing and missing parts, 32" flail mower remains with missing parts and two trollies, one with seat and one for use while standing up. Out of all this I needed the mowing deck only, but seller was selling it all together, so I had to agree on a deal.

Buy the way, peoples' interest in acquiring this equipment was huge, primarily due to the size and variant of a mowing deck. I guess it can be explained by the fact that during the soviet era, very few of such two wheel walk behind tractors were available and almost NONE of them had rotary mowing decks, or they were in a very small diameter since engines were very weak. Vast majority of them were equipped with sickle mowing bars only. The ones sold today here are whether small and unreliable or overpriced, and if used ones appear for sale in solid shape and decent price (coming from Japan, primarily), they are equipped with cultivators only. So, I had to act fast.

It has got a Kohler K321AQS engine installed without a sign of compression, flywheel can be rotated freely by hand without a compression resistance.

Bild

Here is the picture of the tractor itself. Note, that gas tank was repaired by epoxy or similar. Will need welding work.

Bild

The seat pan is in decent condition, the foam is repairable, but vinyl cover has to be replaced (not seen here). I am wondering can this be purchased somewhere as a replacement part? Does anyone, who reads this, is willing to sell me one in good shape?

Bild

Bild

One noticeable problem is with the plastic flywheel casing, which falls apart. It will take both time and effort to fix it. Is there one for sale here? Alternatively, can someone post a pictures, or any other information, which I could use to repair mine. Is it initially made to consist of two sides riveted together, or it was halved by previous owner? It has a foam glued in, which disintegrated due to its age, so I can't figure out how it was installed originally.

Bild

That's it for the time being. In the mean time, my Gravely is waiting for an exhaust and carb. gaskets and one nylon bushing.

Cheers!
e21legions
Fler än 1 inlägg

International
Maskintyp: Traktor
Maskin: Belos Gravely 816, DT-20

magloman

#2 » 22:11:33, 03-04-2017

Nice things :-)

Kohler is a high quality german(?) engine. It is almost certain well worth to fix.

@autorep has very much parts for sale, check his threads while waiting for him to answer this post. He has both new and used parts. I know he have been selling before to some EU countries at least.
He had some thread showing of much of his belos and gravely parts and machines.
)))) Min YouTube kanal: https://www.youtube.com/magloman ((((
Användarvisningsbild
magloman

Sverige
Maskintyp: Traktorgrävare
Maskin: Volvo BM 6300 EHC
Rottne Rapid 8wd
Zetor 8011 / Ursus 385
Volvo BM T430

dc_lindberg

#3 » 22:16:14, 03-04-2017

http://www.autorepmek.com
He has just about all parts that you might need, maybe even a seat cover.
As for the seat covers... I would recommend considering lorry trailer canvas. Far better material (see the handlebar muffs on the avatar bike - made then form such canvas back in 1992/93 - still as good as new some 25 Winter seasons later).
Warum etwas einfach machen, wenn man es so schön kompliziert machen kann :)
Användarvisningsbild
dc_lindberg
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: Belos, Irus, Stiga, mm

BMW, VW, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, osv

Hittade mina ursprungliga inloggningar på Maskinisten:
Senaste besöket:
ons 02 mar 2005, 23:06

Senaste besöket:
tor 13 apr 2006, 17:08

Senaste besöket:
mån 10 dec 2007, 14:11

autorep

#4 » 08:14:16, 04-04-2017

It's a Belos 275 K. K = Kohler k321

Con rod is broken engine need rebuild with new parts.

Kohler is an Us engine and parts is not hard to get.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Vevaxel slipning.
Cylinder borrning.
Toplocks renovering med mira centronic.
Portning och flödesmätning.
Svetsning Tig, Pinne, Gas, Mig/Mag
Motorbromsning 1300hp/ 14000rpm ÄR igång :)
http://Www.autorepmek.com
https://www.facebook.com/autorepmek

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
autorep
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Lastbil
Maskin: Audi s6 2007 V10 :) såld
Flödes bänk för toppar
Cylinder borrmaskin x2
Sunnen cv 616
Sunnen mbb 1800 auto stroke
Sunnen an 600 cylinder hone
Origo tig 4300iw ac/dc ta24- fotpedal
Dta 300 ac/dc tig- fot pedal
Kemppei Master mls 2500 MEX
ESAB Origo mig c340 pro
Lincoln electric idealarc R3R 500 amp på skroten
Tos FA 5 B fräs
Cholet 550 svarv
Abrasive 3B planslip
CNC Fräs Mas mcv 32
Mira centronic ventilfräs x2st
Ventilslip malte månson m25 x2 sålda
Ny ventilslip Kwik-way SVS II Deluxe
Schou 1500H vevaxelslip
New way
K-line Styrningar
Fördelar bänk
Bromsbänk motor, ej rullande
Gen & Startmotor bänk
FL 611
TGB 40 Såld
Verkstadskärra 2 Såld
Leksaker
Bandvagn 202 Såld
ninja 1000 1988 med 1996 zzr 1100 motor Kawa Till salu Såld
Zx12r 2001 Kawa Såld
VCDS HEX-CAN
LARM innom hus och utomhus
Securitas Direct + Kameratjänsten Observer Direct

e21legions (trådstartaren)

#5 » 19:53:00, 26-04-2017

Hi!
Just want to share with fellow forum members my progress in fixing my Belos 275 and Gravely tractors and their equipment. After making my Gravely tractor to run and even move, I started to work on RK126S mowing deck.
As seen here, it is rusted, but nearly all parts are present. The upper side is in much worse condition than the bottom one, which is unusual. This can be explained by the fact that previous owner kept the deck outside subject to weather elements. Cutting knives are in surprisingly good shape, just need sharpening.
Bild
Here I have started to clean the deck. Now to bottom side is done, primed and covered by a sort of substance that is used to protect the cars' bottoms from rust. Interesting to see how long that will stay. Then my angle grinder broke and top side still needs cleaning.
Bild
As autorep rightly pointed out to me during our latest telephone conversation, the disassembly of the cutting knives' hubs, especially getting out these hexagonal axis to which the knives are screwed to and by repositioning of which the cutting height is set, is going to be a huge difficulty. It really was. It took us a four and a half hours to get them disassembled. We had to use a press and flame cutter as seen here to metal casing to expand and get axis to move. autorep sent me a clear instructions also of how to disassemble the hubs in a right way. Many thanks for that! Now the hubs are in one piece again with new SKF bearings installed in them.
Bild
Here are the driving belts. Nothing special, just difficult to find a replacement in Latvia. I placed an order for these and waiting for them to arrive. Not sure that they will last long thought. The shorter one will be from Mitsubishi, the longer ones from German supplier.
Does anyone know, which brand, make, model, length etc. I have to order and where?
Bild
This is the driving gearbox. Nothing special with it again. My question is, what grease and how much of it to use in the gearbox?
Bild
That's it for the RK126S. My next project will concern the Belos SK80 Flail Mower Deck, which is the same as Gravely 32" Flail Mower deck. As seen here it is missing number of parts. Does anyone have any parts for this deck ready for sale to me? I need at least one cutting knife to take it's measurements. One piece in the US costs nearly 5USD plus 48USD shipping to me. That's too much. I could possibly try to make them myself.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Also, the coned attachment hitch is needed. I think it is the same as used on snowblowers, like seen in the bellow picture. I think that I saw one piece on a shelf in autorep's workshop. May be there are other goodies for this mowing deck as well?
Bild

That's it for the time being. Thanks for looking.

Maris

4 personer gillar det här inlägget.
e21legions
Fler än 1 inlägg

International
Maskintyp: Traktor
Maskin: Belos Gravely 816, DT-20

dc_lindberg

#6 » 02:33:35, 27-04-2017

I guess www.autorepmek.com does have the needed parts, give him a call and see.
Warum etwas einfach machen, wenn man es so schön kompliziert machen kann :)
Användarvisningsbild
dc_lindberg
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: Belos, Irus, Stiga, mm

BMW, VW, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, osv

Hittade mina ursprungliga inloggningar på Maskinisten:
Senaste besöket:
ons 02 mar 2005, 23:06

Senaste besöket:
tor 13 apr 2006, 17:08