Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexDiverseSnick SnackArtiklar

Nicks blogg: Approach dozing from a different angle with th

1 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Hur publicerar vi intressanta artiklar. Gå med i Artikel-Teamet om du skulle vilja skriva en artikel om något intressant ämne!

RSS-robot (trådstartaren)

#1 » 12:00:04, 18-05-2012
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Bild Approach dozing from a different angle with the Viking Power Dozer
This interesting promotional video was recently posted on our Friends of the Digger Blog Facebook page by regular reader Eirian Jones, who owns E. Jones Plant Hire who are based in Aberystwyth. I thought it was worthy of a mention here on the main stage.

Publicerat: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:22:45 +0100

I am pretty sure I wrote a post on this unique earthmoving attachment in the early Contract Journal days of the Digger Blog. However I think you will agree, its well worth another look. The Power Dozer system can be fitted to most size classes of bulldozer, and is said, by its manufacturers, to provide faster and more efficient earthmoving than any other conventional machine on the market.

It's a very clever piece of engineering, and I could see the benefits of this system when backfilling trenches on pipelines as shown in the video, but one would have to say surely a conventional angle tilt dozer would be just as effective?

Läs mer ...

Källa: The Construction Index Digger Blog
Beskrivning: The Construction Index - Latest Digger Blog
Bild
RSS-robot
Fler än 500 inlägg

Återgå till Artiklar