Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexDiverseSnick SnackArtiklar

Nicks blogg: Clean cab envy strikes the Digger Blog

1 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Hur publicerar vi intressanta artiklar. Gå med i Artikel-Teamet om du skulle vilja skriva en artikel om något intressant ämne!

RSS-robot (trådstartaren)

#1 » 12:00:12, 25-07-2012
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Bild Clean cab envy strikes the Digger Blog
Following on from last weeks post about Paul Richards extraordinarily clean Doosan DX140 cab, we have had a flurry of photos from operators who claim to have even cleaner cabs, and it gives me great pleasure to show some of the best in this selection.

Publicerat: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:31:05 +0100

First operator to enter the fray, virtually minutes after I posted the blog, was regular reader and friend Shan Cannell with a shot featuring the cab interior of his Caterpillar 320D L machine. Shan said "this machine is now 7 months old, has 765 hours on the meter, and you could still eat your dinner off the floor Nick"

Second to offer a photo was another of our regulars Stuart Jamieson, who shared this shot of the family businesss New Holland Kobelco which is over 4 years old now, and is in incredible condition.

Martin Tebbs was one of a number of readers who took to our Twitter page to post a shot of his cab, saying, "This is the inside of my 3 year old Komatsu PC138 cab. Now thats factory clean!"

Not to be outdone by all the excavator cabs, ADT owner operator Jamie OHanlon, posted this shot of his Volvo A25D cab on our Facebook wall. As one would expect from an owner operated machine the standard of cleanliness is extremely high!

There has been an incredible response to the cleanest cab post, and I suspect we are going to get many more entries on this. I take my hat off to all of you for the high standard of cleanliness you somehow manage to maintain, whilst still putting in a good days work. And its good to see that despite all the abuse of plant I see on sites, there are still many of us who truly care about the kit!

Läs mer ...

Källa: The Construction Index Digger Blog
Beskrivning: The Construction Index - Latest Digger Blog
Bild
RSS-robot
Fler än 500 inlägg

Återgå till Artiklar