Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexÅkermans[Åkerman] Allmänt

YouTube Video for Akerman.

1 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Allmänt snack om Åkerman som ej passar in under de andra rubrikerna

RTX2080 (trådstartaren)

#1 » 13:38:41, 20-01-2019
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Hello everyone, So sorry if some of you dont understand English but I wanted to ask your help please, I have a YT channel and wanted to create a video for Akerman excavators, I am an excavator/Digger driver here in England as well, I would appreciate as much advice as possible, What I am after is photos and videos as well as memories for Akermans, In return what ever the video makes regarding money I would either offer half (50%) to this site via Paypal or if you could sort some other means possible please?

Recently I have removed over 200 videos from my channel that either didnt get high amounts of views or I didnt like them anymore so I have just around 20 on there, My most watched video is of a D11 dozer which has just hit one million views, I posted two other videos on the channel a week ago and they both have gained combined 100K views each and each video is getting from 2000-6000 per day for views.

I know there is people on here who have footage of the Akermans and it was a company to be proud of, Many British excavator drivers/operators love them and speak very well about their time on the machines in the 70's and 80's as many say "The Rolls Royce" of excavators.

So this is where I am now wanting to create a new video on the machines, IF you can offer your help that would be very kind of you.

Many thanks.
RTX2080
1 inlägg

International
Maskintyp: Kompakttraktorer
Maskin: Excavator 360

Återgå till [Åkerman] Allmänt