Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterMaskinistenin rikosrekisteri

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumThe Hymac ClubHymac Technology

Hymac 610 Rubber Duck

4 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Discuss Hymac technology here.
Diskutera Hymac-teknik här. Obs! Forumet är på engelska!

Bernie (trådstartaren)

#1 » 01:51:11, 09-12-2007
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Built year: 1975approx
Your knowledge: Beginner
Hours: 5000
Engine: Ford

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message

No problem as such looking for a workshop manual for said machine. This is basically a Hymac 580C on rubber wheels. We require a workshop manual a copy would be fine. Any help appreciated.
Bernie
Fler än 1 inlägg

Nick Drew

#2 » 10:47:25, 09-12-2007

Hi Bernie, :wave:

Thanks for posting here in the Hymac section of Maskinisten :thummar:

So you are looking for a workshop manual ? Have you tried Richard Gould of Hymac Parts & Service Ltd. I believe he can reproduce manuals for most Hymacs ever made.

You can contact him by phone on 01746 785002 or visit the website www.hymac-parts.co.uk

Any way Bernie where are you based? and do you have any photos of your 610 to share with us all here ??

Regards

Nick :mrgreen:
Användarvisningsbild
Nick Drew
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Bernie (trådstartaren)

#3 » 20:01:41, 11-01-2008

Hi Nick

Thanks for your reply. Here is a photo of the 610. I have tried for workshop manuals with Richard at Munchwenlock Hymac Spares, his reply was he could do a parts manual only and not a workshop manual.

I live in Cavan, Ireland. This machine is for sale and I can get more photographs of it if you know of anyone who would be interested in buying. I may take smaller machine i.e. mini digger in part ex, non runner may suit or something needing minor work.

Regards

Bernie :thumme: Bild
Bernie
Fler än 1 inlägg

hm610

#4 » 11:49:00, 06-06-2012

hi my name is peter orchard and i have a hymac hm610 excavator with a blown fornt diff does any body know what brand of axle hymac used in these excavators as i live in new zealand and is a bit far to send parts from the uk
hm610
1 inlägg

Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: hm610

Återgå till Hymac Technology