Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterMaskinistenin rikosrekisteri

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumThe Hymac ClubHymac History

How old is my Hy-mac 580 C ?

3 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Discuss Hymac history here.
Diskutera Hymac-historik här. Obs! Forumet är på engelska!

rune stewen (trådstartaren)

#1 » 19:21:17, 25-11-2007
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Hi Nick. :wave:
My HM 580 C have the serial number 17114.
I found it in the cockpit, just inside and in front of the door, on a small sheetmetal pice. That is the only identificationsign I have seen.
Is it possible for you to deside where and when this machine is manufactured? :thumme:
regards Rune
Användarvisningsbild
rune stewen
Fler än 10 inlägg

Nick Drew

#2 » 21:41:49, 25-11-2007

rune stewen skrev:Hi Nick. :wave:
My HM 580 C have the serial number 17114.
I found it in the cockpit, just inside and in front of the door, on a small sheetmetal pice. That is the only identificationsign I have seen.
Is it possible for you to deside where and when this machine is manufactured? :thumme:
regards Rune

Hi Rune,

My friend and fellow member here at Maskinisten Jeremy Rowland :buga: is the man to answer your question :thumme: He is very good with the stats for Hymac machines. I will text him and ask him to try to answer this for you :thummar:

Nick :mrgreen:
Användarvisningsbild
Nick Drew
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Jeremy Rowland

#3 » 22:15:20, 25-11-2007

Hi Rune,

Hymac produced the 580c between 1970 & 1981. I cannot tell the exact age of your machine by the serial number, I can give you a general guide as to its age, if the machine has cast Hymac nameplates on the boom it is an early machine 1970-1975 if on the otherhand it has the Hymac name in big stickers on the boom it is 1975-1980. Sorry but thats the best guide I can offer you.
If you contact Richard Gould of Hymac he could probably give you the exact year.
It does sound to me that you have the wrong number anyway because Hymac serial numbers used to start with the machine type, for example 581001345 or 881000124.
Hope I have been of some help.

Jeremy
Jeremy Rowland
Fler än 100 inlägg

International

Återgå till Hymac History