Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumGrävmaskiner[Grävmaskiner] Allmänt

Hymac, model unknown. Refurbish into the unknown.

4 inlägg • Sida 1 av 1
Allmäna teknik-diskussioner rörande grävmaskiner

haakens (trådstartaren)

#1 » 23:34:43, 05-05-2015
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Hi, not new to the forum but not participated active. Recently bought a Hymac, online! and eager to get it..the pics under is my new toy. The seller think its a 75 model, but i want to know some more, is this a 580? and really 75

it has a perkins 6, engine.

from the photos, the seller mentioned that the tracks was good, and the bucket also. i must agree with him, looks great. the house, is also whole, a little rust here and there, but no holes.

the hydraulic oil is changed recently, but not the filters so ive already taken the chance of ordering 3 large hydraulic filters from uk. much cheaper than norway.

one of the tracks need a new gearbox, og axel. uncertain of the right name. is worn out

the machine is arriving here in the end of may,

Will post updates as the time goes,

all comments, are nice.

i guess i will ask for parts as you all see.

mvh trond
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
haakens
Fler än 1 inlägg

partsman

#2 » 10:59:19, 14-05-2015

Hi
I can tell you it's a 580C from between 1974 and 1979.
Only the machine serial number will help me to say the exact date.

If you need spares, we sell these from the UK
Graham. sales@hpsnet.co.uk
www.hydraulicplantservices.com
partsman
Fler än 1 inlägg

International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (larvburen)
Maskin: SPARES PARTS FOR: HYMAC, JCB, BENFORD, THWAITES, TEREX

haakens (trådstartaren)

#3 » 10:40:04, 14-07-2015

Finally my digger has arrived. The hydraulic oil was not changed, only refilled with 100 liters. It leaks in the bucket cylinder and the color of the oil is not nice. On my first day i tried to dig a little and the digger was strong. no problem digging and lifting large stones. One of the gearbox is missing a few parts so one of the belts does not have power. The other belt is strong forward but not backward.

One of the track is tight as you see, but the other is under examination, i have pulled out the grease nipple and the screw that is attached to for cleaning. extremelyt dirty.

I need now some help with understanding the basic of the hydraulics.

my first workorder now is to fill the other track tenssioning with grease, with a new grease nipple. I run out of grease immediately but i heard the track tighten a litle with the bare minimum of grease i had left.

both of the brake cylinder needs a refurbish, kit is ordered from england. Can i remove the hose connecting the cylinder without loosing to much oil, or do i need a plug to stop the "leak" from the hose?

the same question comes with the big hoses from the hydraulic tank, i suspect a tiny leak in them and they look old. Are theese full of oil? are there a big valve of some sort that closes from the tank when the machine is turned off? or do i have to wait until i empty the machine of hydraulic oil?

will post pics form underneath the machine when i fix some work-lights under.

i ruptured a hose to the bucket cylider one of my first test so i have unmounted it, it was hard to get loose but a hammer and a flat iron on the other side and som brute force did the job. Here in norway i have TESS, (industrial shop, hose fittings , oil, grease, equipment etc. ) 1km from my house, so its a easy trip to get at hose, curios about the price, picking it up later today.
Bild

test digging with one of my kids, big exitement of finally getting a large digger

Bild
a large rupture, and the oil leaked fast.
haakens
Fler än 1 inlägg

Andy80

#4 » 03:38:16, 31-12-2018

Hi! Nice machine you got there. How is it going with it?
Andy80
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (larvburen)
Maskin: Hymac 580B

Återgå till [Grävmaskiner] Allmänt