Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexJord- och skogsbruk, fastigheterFastigheter, mark och byggnader

Druid's mower (and maybe some bikes) 'stable'

85 inlägg • Sida 5 av 6
Diskutera bygge av fastigheter, lador, maskinhallar mm här, även vägbygge och -underhåll passar in här.

63an

#61 » 23:39:03, 10-11-2015
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

OK but we have rubber brick under top of screw ( farmer screw) just for walley and that works perfekt for us! :thumme: Thank' s our insurrance for that :skriva2:
Kör så det ryker.. Har slutat att ryka nu :vissla:

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
63an
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Baklastare

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#62 » 00:03:42, 11-11-2015

63an skrev:OK but we have rubber brick under top of screw ( farmer screw) just for walley and that works perfekt for us! :thumme: Thank' s our insurrance for that :skriva2:

LOL :grin:

These bonded washers are supposed to seal too, but I didn't trust them :eek: and leaks weren't on my menu :grin: :vissla: :thumme:

Would rather go 'old skool' and know it would be dry :thummar: :grin:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

lagun49

#63 » 01:04:43, 11-11-2015

If you look at the way houses are built in different countries, you can notice, that the "overhang" (don´t mix with hang over!) is larger the more north you get! The "overhang" is called "foot of roof" (= eave in english?) in Sweden. I have heared, that this habit came from Norway, where they found out, that in the harsh climate of the northern Scandinavian countries with snowy winters and hot summers, the life of the windows were extended considerably for houses with these extensions of the foot of roofing. This is very common on newer houses in Norway and Sweden, but if you look at Danish houses, the roofing end is flush with the wall.
Den som aldrig misslyckats, har heller aldrig försökt.

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
lagun49
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Kompakttraktorer
Maskin: Strands S68 pelarborr/fräs
REX-Storebro VF145 svarv
Husqvarna Rider 850

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#64 » 02:03:22, 11-11-2015

Very interesting and informative Boyo - the Swiss also like their big Eaves - lots of snow there too !! :uupps:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

jörgen.ottosson

#65 » 07:12:21, 11-11-2015

V8Druid skrev:.....
Now that's a shed :thummar: :thummar: :cool: :mrgreen: :buga:
Is it all timber frame?

Understand what you are saying with the overhang, but not used a lot here on shed/barns and only a small one on houses.

Yes, is timber framed......but....there is to parallel steel beams, on steal pillars, running along the building to support the trusses. (I can make the trusses strong enough to carry the load of snow and wind on the roof, with out them, but that calls for at least 2m higher building .....and that would make it look like a Church. :grin: )
(this is a pix from when I fitted the walls, You can see a bit of the steel beams in there.)
Bild

V8Druid skrev:forgot to say Jörgen ....... I love your cherry picker :cool: :thummar: ...... a cut down lorry mounted unit, or one you have mounted on a cut down truck chassis, your self? :???: :cool:

Unfortunate ist not mine...a friend of mine purchased the scraped truck frame with the lift attached, and I helped him with some of the design and rewiring......and got a god deal on the "rent" :lmao:
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (larvburen)
Maskin: sandvik sl-350
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#66 » 01:29:00, 13-11-2015

Nice :grin: :thummar: :mrgreen: :cool:

I like the steel frame idea ....... gives some excellent lifting ability indoors :cool: :thumme:

Did you build the timber framework panels and trusses your self?
You'd want a good bench for assembling those panels on :uupps: :smile: The steelwork looks very substantial for the job :eek: - I assume there are no centre columns in their length? :???:

Oh and thank you for posting in English :cool: :buga: :thummar: :bira:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#67 » 01:38:22, 13-11-2015

jörgen.ottosson skrev:.....

V8Druid skrev:forgot to say Jörgen ....... I love your cherry picker :cool: :thummar: ...... a cut down lorry mounted unit, or one you have mounted on a cut down truck chassis, your self? :???: :cool:

Unfortunate ist not mine...a friend of mine purchased the scraped truck frame with the lift attached, and I helped him with some of the design and rewiring......and got a god deal on the "rent" :lmao:

Forgot to say ...... again :uupps: ....... it's a shame the cherry picker is not yours, but I'm sure that there is a good rental deal to be had, whenever you need it :grin: :grin: :thumme:

It's a very nice conversion :cool: :vissla:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

jörgen.ottosson

#68 » 07:24:43, 13-11-2015

V8Druid skrev:Nice :grin: :thummar: :mrgreen: :cool:

I like the steel frame idea ....... gives some excellent lifting ability indoors :cool: :thumme:

You'd want a good bench for assembling those panels on :uupps: :smile: The steelwork looks very substantial for the job :eek: - I assume there are no centre columns in their length? :???:

Yes, I made the panels my self, pot´em to gather on the concrete slab. I bought the trusses, as my design, from a company that are specialized i that kind of work. ( the price was such that I could n´t bought the timber ....)

Lifting capacity is an "unfortunate" side effect :vissla: .....but the capacity is needed to cope with the snow in the winter, they will take a bout 60 tons distributed load from the trusses as a pair. And are only supported at the ends.
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#69 » 02:43:28, 17-11-2015

jörgen.ottosson skrev:
V8Druid skrev:Nice :grin: :thummar: :mrgreen: :cool:

Yes, I made the panels my self, pot´em to gather on the concrete slab. I bought the trusses, as my design, from a company that are specialized i that kind of work. ( the price was such that I could n´t bought the timber ....)

Lifting capacity is an "unfortunate" side effect :vissla: .....but the capacity is needed to cope with the snow in the winter, they will take a bout 60 tons distributed load from the trusses as a pair. And are only supported at the ends.

And a very handy one too !! :eek: 305 x 305 x 97kg/m? :???: or bigger probably, for that sort of loading :vissla: :thumme:

Those panels must have taken some making and keeping square :uupps: :cool:
Very neat design though - everything is virtually 'curtain walling' under the steelwork :cool: :grin:

Looks a lovely workshop to have :thummar: :mrgreen:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

jörgen.ottosson

#70 » 07:14:57, 17-11-2015

The roof neads to take about 350kg/m² the building is 12x12m ( and that makes the roof about 13x13m ) .....so unless there is extesiv amounts of snow siting on the roof, I may be able to use the diffrent in load capacety to something useful.
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#71 » 14:24:13, 17-11-2015

only 350kg/m² ??
I would have thought with the amount of the white stuff you guys get, it would have needed a lot more :???:

That is about the size 'toy shed' I want to erect, 13.5m x 12.2m, when I have finished digging enough flat ground to stand it on.
Mine will almost certainly be full steel frame though with a portal roof :vissla:

Having spent most of my life fabricating these sort of things, I will now have to go out and pay some one to make it for me, :sad: :sad: ..... probably!! :vissla:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

lagun49

#72 » 15:41:24, 17-11-2015

V8Druid skrev:only 350kg/m² ??
I would have thought with the amount of the white stuff you guys get, it would have needed a lot more :???: :

Living on west coast of Sweden, we usally get very little or no snow at all. There is a hell of a difference between southern and northern Sweden regarding winter climate!
Den som aldrig misslyckats, har heller aldrig försökt.

Användarvisningsbild
lagun49
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Kompakttraktorer
Maskin: Strands S68 pelarborr/fräs
REX-Storebro VF145 svarv
Husqvarna Rider 850

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#73 » 16:27:23, 17-11-2015

Thanks Lagun, didn't realise you had such a 'wide spectrum' of weather like that!! :???:

Always tend to think of 'the Scandinavian countries' as being generally snow bound, for the winter months :vissla:

Like the UK, the further north you get, the more chance of getting the white stuff :grin:

'Twas snowing in the Scottish Highlands yesterday, when I was talking on the phone, to a friend up there, off the UK forum and not for the first time, this winter, he said!! :eek:

Blowing like hell here ATM - I'd better go and have a walk about, now it has stopped lashing down with rain :sad: :uupps: to make sure everything is where I left it yesterday ......... tied or weighted down!! :grin:

Whoops ...... like right now - whatever that noise was then was VERY loud!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#74 » 17:46:46, 17-11-2015

Absolutely NO idea what it was ????? :eek:

But moved the 'Drema down my 'patch' a bit, from under the three oaks, that are blowing about wildly!! :eek: :eek:
I would not want to have to rebuild the cab ..... or any other part, for that matter, for the sake of moving it!! :vissla:

What a WILD day .......new shed looked fine though :thummar: :grin: :grin:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

jörgen.ottosson

#75 » 18:30:09, 17-11-2015

V8Druid skrev:only 350kg/m² ??
I would have thought with the amount of the white stuff you guys get, it would have needed a lot more :???:

That is about the size 'toy shed' I want to erect, 13.5m x 12.2m, when I have finished digging enough flat ground to stand it on.
Mine will almost certainly be full steel frame though with a portal roof :vissla:

Having spent most of my life fabricating these sort of things, I will now have to go out and pay some one to make it for me, :sad: :sad: ..... probably!! :vissla:

Spot on: Toy shed, that what it is :grin: I would have loved to make an all steel frame, but it makes to grate a dent in the wallet ( but some steel needed to be incorporated with the building, i cant help my self, mechanical engineer by trade. :vissla: )

.....hope you gets around to build your´s
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

Återgå till Fastigheter, mark och byggnader