Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druidfab 4 ton Fork attachment

35 inlägg • Sida 3 av 3
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#31 » 17:37:47, 20-04-2015
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

kkildal skrev:Hi again, A response is a response no matter when it comes :rock_on:

the hymas 21 only compares to a 3-4 ton excavator maybe so its quite small compared to the drema :lmao:

as for the sketch of the tilt it's not my work, I have found it somewhere on this site ;) but when I come to making my own it will look somewhat like that one :cool:

The hitch on the drema I'm sure you will rock it when you get to making it :thummar:

The massey was a wreck when I bought it so it was alot of work but the engine and transmission was good when I got it. It was first a year later that i had to overhaul the engine when it started spitting oil... it was mostly welding to get rid of most of the rust :)
Bild

I only have left to get my sylinder and the 2/2 valve and im set with the hitch I'm making :thumme:

/K-W

How about this one Kim :cool:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201333470747? ... 1436.l2661

or you could build the same from Flowfit's range bout the same or a little less even :cool: :smile:

http://www.flowfitonline.com/acatalog/H ... 24VDC.html

they also do a good range of cylinders too, which is where I got my tilt cylinders from! :grin: :cool:
http://www.flowfitonline.com/acatalog/H ... NDERS.html
they do also supply trunnion mounts, but you'd have to fit it yourself :sad: and there are risks involved :sad: in welding a trunnion to a finished cylinder, which were discussed at length on my UK forum! :smile: :vissla:
The trunnions are in the PDF download of the cylinder range tech. spec.s

The Hymas looks more Jake size than 3-4 tons :???:

The tractor has obviously had a lot of time and effort put into it :cool: and looks very nice now :grin: :thummar:

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the hitch build ;)

Time to eat! :grin: :cool:
Gra
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

kkildal

#32 » 00:03:44, 21-04-2015

Thanks for all the tips and I'll check all the sites and see where I can get the parts for prices that match my wallet :skriva2:

What are you talking about when you say Jake size? I dont know what that is :)

thanks for the compliment on the tractor :)

/K-W
Det man ikke har, det lager man...
kkildal
Fler än 10 inlägg

Norge
Maskintyp: Traktor
Maskin: Massey Ferguson 265 1983
Massey Ferguson 690 1983
Massey Ferguson 35X 1964
Ferguson TE-A 1947
Hymas 21

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#33 » 00:34:06, 21-04-2015

kkildal skrev:Thanks for all the tips and I'll check all the sites and see where I can get the parts for prices that match my wallet :skriva2:

What are you talking about when you say Jake size? I dont know what that is :)

thanks for the compliment on the tractor :)

/K-W

Hi Kim, :wave:

Jake - Jakie B - JCB 3CX BHL :grin: :smile:

Compliment justified Boyo - looks real nice work on it. :cool: :thummar:

Flowfit are the cheapest place I know of, for hydraulic components :grin: - their Cetops are incredibly cheap :cool: . Their rams are fairly well made too !! :thumme:
Plus, they have it all in stock :grin: :cool: :hurra:
Their hoses are also half the price of hoses locally to me :thumme: assuming you know what you want :smile: :cool:
I've used them quite a lot for fittings etc., too :smile:

Gra
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

kkildal

#34 » 01:30:34, 21-04-2015

Aha, now I get it :vissla:

that flowfit may be the cheapest is not unlikely, but we have a site in Norway called økonomi-deler.no and they are quite cheap when it comes to hydraulic rams and stuff like that :) and they are also cheap on hydraulic hoses and such :)

I had one hose made locally here and the price was quite steep, it was 60£ for just one hose 4 feet long, so not the kind of place to use when other companies can do it cheaper, but my problem is knowing what all the different types of fittings are called and what they look like... :aaargh:
I dont think I need to use anything bigger than 1/4" hose for my hitch, but for my external am I going to use 3/8" hose and iso type connectors so it is easy to change from slope bucket to a claw :)

/K-W
Det man ikke har, det lager man...
kkildal
Fler än 10 inlägg

Norge
Maskintyp: Traktor
Maskin: Massey Ferguson 265 1983
Massey Ferguson 690 1983
Massey Ferguson 35X 1964
Ferguson TE-A 1947
Hymas 21

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#35 » 01:13:04, 30-06-2015

kkildal skrev:Aha, now I get it :vissla:

that flowfit may be the cheapest is not unlikely, but we have a site in Norway called økonomi-deler.no and they are quite cheap when it comes to hydraulic rams and stuff like that :) and they are also cheap on hydraulic hoses and such :)

I had one hose made locally here and the price was quite steep, it was 60£ for just one hose 4 feet long, so not the kind of place to use when other companies can do it cheaper, but my problem is knowing what all the different types of fittings are called and what they look like... :aaargh:
I dont think I need to use anything bigger than 1/4" hose for my hitch, but for my external am I going to use 3/8" hose and iso type connectors so it is easy to change from slope bucket to a claw :)

/K-W

Just wondered how your project is coming along Kim?

Flowfit have recently updated their website ....... for the worse :sad: ....... it's crap and half of their product lines have disappeared :sad: :sad:
New supplier required!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Återgå till Grävredskap och fästen