Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 98 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1456 » 21:01:59, 27-10-2019
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

magirus skrev:Well, Druids and other Magicians are known for not being predictable so why should you!!! :buga:
Keep up the surprises!!! :shake_hands:

LOL ... good answer Mags :thummar:

on a very different note ...... my main thread on the CEF is approaching one million views this evening and I am wondering if it's going to crash the site .... don't see any facility for the screen to show seven digits in the listing :vissla: :huh:

the site has been neglected for over two years now and a lot of the facilities are U/S .... will be a sad day if it does indeed crash ... such a wealth of knowledge may be lost.

many of us including Holger have tried to talk sense to the owner who doesn't seem to give a **** about its survival :sad: :sad: ..

http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php ... post163357

fingers crossed, but this may be anyone's last chance to look :sad:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1457 » 02:34:03, 29-10-2019

well the CEF survived me tripping the Million :vissla: ...... and me thread's notched up another 800 plus hits since last night :uupps:

forgot to add this to the post about the funeral last Wednesday ...... some pretty impressive parking NOT !! :uupps: :grin: :lmao:

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191023_14_51_30_Pro_zpslyj4ab8s.jpg

I'd guess their arrival at the crem. was 'urgent'?? :skratta3:

don't you just love folks who need two spaces for their wide track A3s :sad: :myzsko:

Friday night's rain and most of Saturday's here, as in most other parts of the country, was 'biblical',.... but missing the frogs!! :lmao:

Been here 9 years and aside from one 20 minute monsoon deluge in 2012, have not seen so much water standing, with the drains struggling to handle it all, at the speed it was coming down !! :huh:

this is about two hours after it'd stopped persisting down late Saturday ... :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191026_15_35_42_Pro_zpsm3ep8utw.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191026_15_35_55_Pro_zpsl6lczlgd.jpg

unreal !! pushing 7-8" at the very back end where me burning drum is when I was out in it checking the drains and flows earlier :uupps:

was draining quietly ... as this'd gone down about 1 - 2" since it'd stopped .. :thumme:

the following morning it'd all percolated away ..... :thummar:

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191027_11_47_05_Pro_zpsjsctxbrv.jpg

more planings required to crown it out to the edges :huh: :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191027_11_47_10_Pro_zpskig4oca2.jpg

yon black tank had floated out from it's parking spot, to up against the 'Drema ... 'bout 3 feet !! :uupps:

turned into a reasonable day, but chilly with it ....... so much so that by 23.00 it was this cold ........ :uupps: :uupps:

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191028_01_00_37_Pro_zpspd8nrlzs.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191028_01_00_46_Pro_zpsqigmvfcy.jpg

first frost of the oncoming winter :sad: ..... and was bloody white, everywhere, by 1 a.m., when I went to bed :huh: :uupps: :eek:

the cats get worse ...... LOL .... trying to use my desk, early evening is hard work !! :grin:
Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191022_22_40_00_Pro_zpsoeogz74x.jpg

only way to stop Sparty from lying on the keyboard was give him something more 'atttractive' to lie his old bones on :vissla: :grin: ... squeak's well enough padded to stretch out anywhere :skratta3:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

4 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1458 » 16:18:50, 31-10-2019

so ...... two weeks ago this appeared next door ....
blocking our right of way from my old drive-way ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191017_07_58_17_Pro_zpsg2tyishp.jpg

they've had planning to replace that old building on the right for maybe 3 years .....
the white wall forms a boundary and is subject to the terms and provisions of the Party Wall Act, but does not straddle the boundary line....
all on their side of it.
a week ago the building disappeared ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191024_16_57_03_Pro_zpsi4wqxfvf.jpg

... sort of ..... got flat packed
bearing in mind that, as said, this is subject to all the terms of the Party Wall Act, AND it retains my old drive ...

I'd had no notice this was happening ...
minimum 2 months written required, to be accompanied by plans, RAMS, schedule of works, etc., etc.,etc., ...
with a follow up written request for reasonable access two weeks before start date and could then only be commenced, assuming I had no objections,
otherwise a 'dispute procedure' swings into place and everything stops.

I was not a happy bunny ...
this is the numpty neighbour, who's tirade at Pam pissed us off 18 months ago and we've had ZERO contact with since, let alone any notifications, or requests necessary to comply with the PWA !!
He's just barged on regardless

Come back from town a couple of days later and my ****ing gate and R/h pillar has vanished into a n other skip and the builders are busy digging the side of my driveway out .....
Unhappy bunny does not come close .....

I had polite 'words' with the builder, who calmly tells me that he'd been told by Numpty that everything was fine and it had all been cleared with me

doing it was bad enough...lying to the ****ing builders was several steps beyond ...
I was now within a gnats bollock of injunction time and shutting it down for 3 months.

I know the builder lads, who're a decent bunch and they're now not happy with all aspects of the situation ...
particularly the prospect of no further work for several weeks to sort it. I am ****in' LIVID !!

Numpty won't even show his face out the house ... knows damned well he has fkd up .. BIG time !!
It's end of day, getting dark and I tell Wayne (the builder),we'll sort this in the morning ...
after I've calmed down / de-stressed a bit ....

Wayne was left in no doubt he'd been lied to by Numpty, after he'd had the Party Wall Act's provisions and terms explained to him and went off home to have a read up.

I like to think that I'm a reasonable man and had chilled a bit by the morning ...
Wayne and I had a calm discussion about what had gone down and that the thing that ANNOYED ME MOST was the fact he'd been told bare faced lies and put in the position he was in ....

Numpty scuttled off and hid as soon as I appeared .....
which was probably for the best .....
one wrong word and it'd have been all stop ...
arrogant bully that he is ... can't have a reasoned discussion with idiots like that.

Anyway .... having dug out my bloody driveway ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191030_16_09_43_Pro_zps1gwjedp6.jpg

there's no way it'll go back without summat holding it .....

clear demarcations were set as to build lines, boundaries, etc. and EXACTLY where the new wall is going to go, where faces are and where my ****ing gate pillar needs to be put, to replace the bugger they knocked down.

Asked him to fence off the drop to stop the kids or the cats taking a nose dive ...
and to make sure we were both on the same song sheet from now on, before doing anything affecting me or my property ..

Wayne's fine ...... Numpty's still hiding ... I'm not going looking for the tw*t
... don't need the stress and it'll only end one way, when he kicks off ... on stop !!

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191030_16_11_24_Pro_zpsyvy6rfzr.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191030_16_11_30_Pro_zpshttahsop.jpg

I've conceded some footing on my side of the boundary, simply to get it back up ...
didn't have to ... but I want a retainer back up - quick, 'fore we get any more deluges ...
the red line is my boundary

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191030_16_11_24_Pro%20-2_zpstvyu4mpi.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191030_16_09_43_Pro%202_zpsxjrk4wuz.jpg

Numpty has kept well out of sight for days .......
and left two sensible blokes - me and Wayne - sort out the shit he has caused
I've not finished with him ... by a long chalk ..... don't yer just love *ricks like this

you'll probably be able to recall, the lengths I have gone to to help these people, since they came here, with all sorts of issues, efforts, weeks of free machine time, repairs and help, etc.
I have bent over backwards to be a good neighbour ...
until 18 months ago when he well and truly shoved the bat up my arse, metaphorically speaking and all goodwill was withdrawn.
They're the sort who can see no other way than their way/opinion and in their eyes, can do no wrong.

... good neighbours can make or break a happy environment in which to live/work/etc. ...
We've just ignored them, as we're fortunate to not have to come into contact with them, if we so choose and gotten on with our lives ...
the other neighbours are lovely people and I feel for them as they're in much closer proximity than us and have had their lives made a misery at times.
The man is an arrogant, aggressive bully .... who can now add lying bastard to his title.

I have been more than reasonable with this .. I doubt he has the intelligence to realise it, or the balls to admit his errors, to even try to make amends .....
it will take some doing after his behaviour of the last few weeks.

IMHDO he will maintain as low a profile as possible until the 'Sword of Damocles' is no longer looming overhead and then revert to type.

He knows full well he has absolutely contravened the PWA in every way possible, to say nothing of the criminal damage he has caused to my property and I could drop the axe/sword, at any point, if I choose to.

We shall see how it pans out ...... ATM I want something back in place to keep my drive way in situ .... Pronto !!

He has pissed off the wrong bloke this time .... and in a manner that has serious ramifications legally ....
Wayne the builder saved his bacon the other day, or he'd have been on the receiving end of a county court injunction by now and facing criminal damage charges !!
My solicitor is a barrister/QC, who just practices as a solicitor (easier life) ;) and has never failed me in 35+ years

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1459 » 18:15:01, 31-10-2019

Well, sometimes one just wanted one could wishthink such "BEEEEEEEEEEEP" at some icecold place with no clothes on :vissla: Sorry `bout the Censors beep :shake_hands:
Why not send in yer Lawyer and give the "BEEEEEEEEEEP" a nice little lesson in said legislation an´ all that comes with it :djaevul:
Haven´t got snow yet so I can´t send some over to keep yer head cold, Sorry Oh Druid! :shake_hands:

magirus

Skru'are

#1460 » 20:57:58, 31-10-2019

Does he have tracks, wheels, tits or motor? Perhaps all of it!

Skru'are
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Traktor

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1461 » 03:01:08, 01-11-2019

magirus skrev:Well, sometimes one just wanted one could wishthink such "BEEEEEEEEEEEP" at some icecold place with no clothes on :vissla: Sorry `bout the Censors beep :shake_hands:
Why not send in yer Lawyer and give the "BEEEEEEEEEEP" a nice little lesson in said legislation an´ all that comes with it :djaevul:
Haven´t got snow yet so I can´t send some over to keep yer head cold, Sorry Oh Druid! :shake_hands:

exactly the comments from other friends on a n other forum Mags .... I shall be talking to my guy in the morning for his best advice. .... the major problem with enacting any dispute protocol is the speed at which it doesn't move ... it's 'wetter than usual season' and I now have an exposed dirt wall retaining my drive, that could collapse at any time, with enough rain on it :aaargh:
OK it'll cost him, not me to reinstate, but actually enforcing him to will/would/could cost me to compel him .... the PWA although very clear in its legislation, protocols, etc., has virtually no teeth and is reliant on civil court proceedings against any transgressors ... I really do not need this shit :sad: :sad:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1462 » 03:03:09, 01-11-2019

Skru'are skrev:Does he have tracks, wheels, tits or motor? Perhaps all of it!

..... and everything else that could possibly give you grief Boyo :aaargh: :aaargh:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1463 » 11:07:34, 01-11-2019

Well, can see the probs with the dirt wall. Keep me fingers crossed!! :shake_hands:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1464 » 02:14:15, 08-11-2019

so ... bit of an update ...

All I'm simply trying to ensure is correct alignment here
... he has no right to build beyond the boundary line ...
although termed as a 'party wall' it is entirely on his side of the boundary, not straddling it, but is still subject to the PWA terms.
No foundations can straddle a boundary without prior agreement (by me in this case).

I'm not changing anything specification-wise ... simply ensuring non encroachment onto my property ... as is my right.
Having dug into my driveway a good foot plus, at the toe, the only sensible thing is to allow a full width pour to secure it IMHDO.

I should drop the axe instantly .... but I then have a vulnerable driveway, likely to succumb to the wet weather, with a possible 2-3 month delay on any further progress let alone getting my drive secured.... assuming the t**t continues afterward.

tried to have a word with Alun, my legal guy , fill him in, prime him ready for some action and take his advice on the matter friday ... but in court all day

had considered demanding it was sheet piled , but have water pipes in there .... I needed a chat with Alun ....
the main issue i could see was that although PWA is very clear as regards rights, terms and protocols, it has virtually no teeth,
other than giving me the legitimate right to seek an injunction to desist and employing/enacting the dispute resolution process, which is pretty convoluted and slow.
any need to pursue damages would require further legal proceedings ...

TBH having the drive slump would sort of be the best thing to happen to it, as I could then really nail the t**t, without getting any ear ache from Pam, who is also livid ..
but just wants to see it back up ASAP .. and wouldn't look the c*n* with the builders, for halting their job, 7 weeks 'fore crimbo

I know what Alun's gonna say ..... ' nail the bar steward .. I'm on it

S7 of the PWA is clear about liability for damage.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1996/40/section/7

was busy writing a brief for my man Sunday so he'd have a fully illustrated chapter and verse Monday morning in his inbox.

He has a penchant for dealing with pr*cks , ... will relish this one and would be 'fully informed' when I spoke with him Monday.

It's never too late to deal with folk who contravene the law of the land ..... the 'arm of the law' is long and far reaching ... in the right hands ..

All I wanted at this point was a correctly built wall, in the right location and back filled properly to retain my drive ... it'd been pissing down for far too many hours Saturday

was going to suggest Alun pops out, so we can have a 'meeting' with Numpty and when he kicks off, -
I'll simply let Alun shut him down, read him the riot act, tell him what's going to happen, how he's going to behave, here on in,
OR
face the consequences of failing to comply with an act of Parliament, its requirements, protocols, etc. -
plus causing willful damage to my property ... AND have his job shutdown for a considerable period of time, together with all the consequences and costs that will bring - mine as well as his !!

Numpty is no match for a QC ... the act may only have few teeth, but Alun will take full advantage of what it does have and anything else he has in his arsenal of 35+ years of experience.
he is one VERY switched on bloke and worth every penny he charges
... (I've never had any complaints about his fee levels either)

Aside from his blatantly ignoring his duties under the PWA, lying to his builders will be Numpty's major downfall ... no one will ever believe a word he says in future he has single-handedly, discredited himself.

TBH I won't mind spending a couple of grand dealing with this lying fkr, if I have to
And ... he's done himself no favors at all with the builder, who's been dropped well and truly in the sh1t by Numpty's imbecilic actions !!

so ... Sec 7 (3) ... "so long as may be necessary a proper hoarding", ....
sec 7 (4)"Nothing in this Act shall authorise the building owner to place special foundations on land of an adjoining owner without his previous consent in writing." .....
... Comp. - "agreed between the owners ... determined in accordance with section 10."

in order to rely on section 10, he'd first need to have complied with all other aspects of the Act - he hasn't - he's just lied

(3)
this only got 'slung up' after I pointed out to the builder that we had/have a 2 & 4 yr old running around here, one regularly ... going off the edge would not be good ... secure isn't it ? ... ditto either of the cats, who roam around down here regularly in the dark .....

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191101_13_14_38_Pro_zpswwlxjjye.jpg

this bloke is an obnoxious tw*t , who, if he thinks has gotten away with this shit, is going to just get worse. He frightens the other neighbours with his behaviour !!

in the event that he starts to piss about in getting this done Alun will simply slap a Lien on his house and all his possessions ... if he didn't cough or get it done with due diligence .... that is some black mark on yer credit rating and prevents you from doing a hell of a LOT. A very useful tool with significant ongoing consequences !

I've been nothing but pleasant and reasonable with Wayne ... his pleadings not to put a stop to it are the only reason it isn't ..
they have nothing to go to and at this time of year were/are relying on this to carry them through ...
were the boot on the other foot numpty'd have thought nothing of shutting it down and sod the builders.

the old drive is a long and convoluted story ... it was all once owned by one person ... a friend of mine. Him and his missus were splitting/fell out and he converted our barn for her to live in rather than have to sell up. she buggered off eventually and he put this on the market with about 30 odd acres.

our neighbours who own all the fields above and around us - two business men, Phil & Phil, again friends I've known decades, wanted the land but had to buy it all to get it. they let the barn to some muppet who trashed it ... took 'em 9 months to get him out ... they struggled to sell it (a) in a mess and (b) with the shared access, so put out new drive in.

Eventually sold it to the couple we bought it off. Townies with rose tints ... spent a fortune re-furb.ing it, top to bottom ... she broke an arm in the snow in '09/'10 and got cabin fever ... BAD .... just wanted out.

Enter a Druid who kicked 'em to death on the price and bought it cash.
Alun had the paperwork sorted in 6 days ....
had to wait 9 weeks for them to find somewhere ... in hind sight I should've told 'em to rent and get out as it was a very long 9 weeks, praying no one gazzumped me ....
it'd been on the market 5 days, on-line, when I found it ... struck a deal in a day - deposit paid ...
had it offline that day and they were sworn to silence on it all, until it was finalised ... or I'd walk (had been gazzumped before - not nice and costly) .... and they REALLY wanted out

The old drive and ROW has never been extinguished and we used to use it quite frequently, especially if the snow was bad. Straight run in/out and up -- there's a 60 left out of the new one, on a serious incline, with an adverse camber .. can be bloody slick

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/DJI_0126.JPG%20crop_zpsa3pukzsq.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/DJI_0120_zpsyfnowvtf.jpg
can see the wheel tracks in the grass, which I let grow ... looks better than the planings under it

Tw*t does this regularly ... parks his car and trailer there, with the trailer damned nigh against the gate ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191103_12_35_37_Pro_zpsgigbglj3.jpg

this was yesterday morning ... constantly seeking/trying to provoke confrontation ... I don't rise to it .. must wind him up ... I've got better things to keep me occupied ... he's just a sad pr*ck !!

there're three properties here ... old farm house, a granary and my barn...sadly for the couple in the granary, they're attached/bang next door to numpty ...
and planning on moving shortly .. think they've had enough ... they're lovely people .....

P&P ... they both steer clear .. the one of 'em is likely to deck him ... his missus told me she had to take his car keys off him one day after yet another 'abusive' phone call from Numpty.

a n other neighbour a field or so away ... only a question of time, 'fore he does ..loathes them both with a passion.

Guy who rents the grass keep on the fields - nice bloke, known him 'donkeys' .... again ...
it's a matter of time 'fore he opens his gob,, mouths off and gets it filled .... you all know the type ... wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

As for Liens ..... once a debt is established, t'ain't a great effort to slap on. Have used a Lien on a few occasions .. very successfully .. just let the bailiffs seize goods, 'til the debt's recovered ...

one episode was exciting though .... was owed £8+k an' change, by a.n.other small crane hire co. for cross hires ... mid 80s ...

Alun got a judgement against 'em and hit 'em with a Lien within a couple of days, 'cos no way was this bloke gonna pay without a fight ....
went with a bailiff to serve on 'em ... in fact the guy came with me in my motor.....
things got nasty and my car got rammed ... court bailiff rang plod from my mobile, to say he was under attack serving a warrant ...
gave his ID and there were two vanfuls of plod and a dog van there in under 5 minutes.

several arrests and they all had a night in the cells ... when we go to take a crane .... there's three there all wearing the same number plate ... plod had a field day and the bailiff took all three machines until the correct m/c was established.

Plod took 'em to court for criminal damage to my vehicle and attacking the bailiff ...
adjourned for lunch and I was sat in a pub with my old man, who'd come along for the day ...
I was a witness, obviously ....
the three guys up on charges come across to us and start giving it mouth about what's going to happen / keep a look out over yer shoulder, etc. ...

Clerk of the court was sat on the next table ... unknown to them
..... went back into court after lunch and the clerk had obviously had words with the bench, who promptly had all three arrested for intimidating witnesses and sent 'em down to the cells ....
I got me car paid for, plus comp. and they all got three months each for their performance ... and i also got me £8k and change plus costs when the crane got sold.

they also got serious fines for running false plates on two others and the finance co. who'd been trying to repo the other two for months took their machines back .... RESULT

yeh Liens work well.... and as said before .... Alun is the bollocks

as said ---- all I want them to do is put things back as they were ... this idiot is trying to pinch a foot or so off the boundary line and straighten out a dog leg IMHDO ...
which ain't happening .....
had he gone about things in a proper manner that might have been a different story .... with suitable incentives ... but not now

I deliberately didn't back fill this when we did all the water issues a while back, 'cos I knew the building would happen at some point

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/Photo2854_zpseg0slze5.jpg

red line is the boundary edge .... all construction is to be his side of that line ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191030_16_09_43_Pro%202_zpsxjrk4wuz.jpg

could see some long faces coming up this morning as IMHDO they haven't dug wide enough his side ... and poured it Friday afternoon, when the 8 wheeler full of mix turned up ...... eventually

Minds were 'focused ' at 08:00 this morning ....

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191104_09_28_27_Pro_zpsczjq1kb2.jpg

all debate / argument ceased and correct lines were established .. to my satisfaction ...

took Clara to nursery and was just about to go back down for her after my treatment, lunchtime when Wayne was at my back door to ask if I'd like to come and check all was satisfactory ....

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191104_11_33_31_Pro_zpssmeilv4c.jpg

corner masonry installed and leveled by the end of this afternoon, checked again and Alun was 'stood down' .... for now.
Numpty has scuttled off out of sight on several occasions today ... hopefully he fears for his safety .. he bloody well needs to ... amount of shit I've had this last week

more pix tomorrow .... bit dark for the corners tonight

Quite why (other than the obvious reasons of idiocracy and Napolean syndrome) I had to suffer all this crap, beggars belief.
I have a memory like an elephant for certain things

it was going one of three way this morning :...... Compliance, .... "cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war", ... or ... he was going to have to buy the most expensive 12" strip/30 sq. ft. of property/ground in the area, with provisos, if he didn't want shutting down ... amazing / impressive how the right phrases will 'focus' people's attention .....

this will be a.n.other wall of a building, 'cept 9" hollows, conc. filled with rebar and tanked to G/L forming a LARGE dopplegarage .... same footprint as previous with a fkn onduline crap roof FFS .. ships and tar, etc.. .... think Wayne was relieved to concede compliance,TBH ..
he and I are 'OK'

3 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1465 » 02:18:58, 08-11-2019

on a much more enjoyable/pleasing note .... bought this Monday evening

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/75429630_1252084181629673_8791001347068526592_n_zpscb4nb1mx.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/73319007_1176992332471246_4055105462851338240_n_zpsw8enr056.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/75521912_722297651603321_3373187148713820160_n_zpsrkeiclaf.jpg
'twas very cheap, 18" and Miller :cool:

But ..........

Not as sweet a buy as this

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/74534364_1214924992228457_4796953998290583552_n_zpsd0cmd6cj.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/75521659_547693029136791_5469398379077304320_n_zpsdpjezsof.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/73446341_1235279823346236_3451061103428108288_n_zps3e3grzyw.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/73303300_2444747352448324_3982237786441777152_n_zpszprajilx.jpg

and yes I know it says 210 on it ...... but it's been inspected by one of my 'spies' and ain't as big as it first appears

Virtually unused ... as can be seen and just could not be passed up for the price
'S gonna frighten the bejeezus out of a lot around here
now HTF am I gonna smuggle these past Pam is the next question??

these're reasonable tack .... ones I've seen B4 for 210s have been a hell of a lot BIGGER !! Like 7ft tall !! ...... have a plan formulated to overcome the pins and ctrs. .. in fact have a few ideas. For the cost it'll be a well "handy grab" .. people'll have to be a bit more circumspect about WTF they park in future

it's a compact model .....

Bild

http://www.secbucket.com/hydraulic-grapple22.html

the real thing touched down about 11.00 wed.s morning

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191106_10_57_38_Pro_zpsyphdlod2.jpg

Roy and his good lady arrived at eleven this morning together with said goodies

this's never been in the ground ... laid about on it a bit maybe no crap/tish in any of the gaps/crevices around the teeef and not a witness mark anywhere to say it's not been on a pension all its life

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191106_12_11_25_Pro_zps3c5qmibp.jpg

sadly it's 65 mm pins ... and a tad too narrow in the cheeks ... but I have a cunning plan

as for this little beauty ..... 'sgonna look a lot less monstrous with them bloody great cheeks whittled down to a more sensible size to suit a 'Drema .... cheeks are almost as big as the jaws

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191106_12_11_15_Pro_zps3bzifcsi.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191106_12_11_37_Pro_zpsh6sluvgu.jpg

Both are good as new and neither look to have done any 'battle' .. ever !! Legs/jaws're 4 footers and'd make a mess of anything that refused to shift

after we'd all had a cuppa and his good lady and Pam had buddied up like they'd known each other for years ...
we escaped from the kitchen and went an' dropped 'em on the floor off of Roy's trailer,
............... 'fore taking a placcy pig chassis by the throat and depositing that back on his trailer, for a flight back to sunny (so I'm told it was, that morning) Devon ...
So Rory should've taken possession of it by now ... and Del'll have it parked in yet someone else's storage facility ..... Rory's got more space than me anyway
All this, just as it started to piss down ..... glad I fixed the screen wiper on the 'Drema a few weeks back ... generally try to avoid using it in the wet, as a rule ... involves getting damp otherwise ....
forgot to get a pic of the pig departing

So after I'd paid the man for my new toys and his delivery fees, they departed, after a final cuppa and natter ... for their 4 hr trip back ... did very well on time running up, fair play ... was surprised to see them so early, but did leave an hour earlier than I'd been told they would

Lovely people, who I hope we get to meet again

Having dumped said items where they'd landed, I re-located 'em to a spot a little more out the way, for now .... now that I had it pig free and wrapped up proceedings for the day .... as it was lashing down even harder

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191106_12_52_32_Pro_zps0bibqoum.jpg

better pix and more info. when the big yeller fing puts in an appearance next
very glad I let Rory cajole me into these ....... SERIOUS bargains ..... but not as cheap as the Pocy 60, on 80% gear, the jammy sod found on Tuesday ....... bit easier to shift about though

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1466 » 02:21:11, 08-11-2019

Got this on the bench earlier in the week in the odd dry hour we've had ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191105_13_24_27_Pro_zpsbguzgne8.jpg

and split, to deal with the not insignificant dent hiding behind a weld or three .

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191105_13_37_55_Pro_zpsfhshcty0.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191105_13_37_38_Pro_zpstnjzm6wd.jpg

little extra point pressure needed in a few spots ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191105_13_41_05_Pro_zpsqcsvg1fu.jpg

a 10mm nut taped in position, here and there, worked a treat

back together and it goes full range ...

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191105_14_03_45_Pro_zps55hzkfbx.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans%202/WP_20191105_14_03_37_Pro_zpsjtlwg2uf.jpg

thought I was gonna have to find a new bit of SHS for the outer other wise

3 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1467 » 12:04:26, 08-11-2019

Nice toys you got hold of! :shake_hands: Looks like them suited for WAR :mrgreen: I´d say, Neighbour, Watch Out! A Wrathful Druid with a Drema equipped with these jaws are to be feared!! :!:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1468 » 22:01:44, 09-11-2019

magirus skrev:Nice toys you got hold of! :shake_hands: Looks like them suited for WAR :mrgreen: I´d say, Neighbour, Watch Out! A Wrathful Druid with a Drema equipped with these jaws are to be feared!! :!:

:skratta3: :skratta3: :skratta3:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1469 » 22:03:36, 09-11-2019

I'm reliably informed this morning, that all my woes started on this day 20 years ago :uupps:

took Pam out on our first (blind) date ..... an' she didn't draw breath all evening !! .... some might say a 'wiser' man'd taken that as a sign of things to come !!

I blame Kevin Philips, her work colleague, and mutual friend, whom she tasked with the 'project' of finding her a suitable fella to accompany her to the BWW crimbo bash in '99, as she was fed up of going on her own, after her divorce some time before!!

I had ABSOLUTELY no idea who she was, or what she was like ... other than Kev's assurances she was "alright " ...

lyin' bar steward :lmao:

I really have no idea WTF the last twenty years have vanished to ?? - but we've made a pretty decent team, along the way ....
two strong willed, very independent people, may not have been the best of combinations at times, but between us, there ain't much we can't cope with or handle. :cool: :thummar:

Can't imagine what she went through in 2010, having not long moved here, when I got whisked into hospital, middle of the night, on a blues and two,s ride, body shutting down, with a distinctly serious possibility of not coming back !!! :uupps: :sad:

she coped, nursed me back from, what was at the time, the edge of an abyss and has taken on the weekly responsibility for treatments, keeping me alive and 'healthy', ever since. :thummar:

Women huh ...... WTF'd we be without 'em :vissla: :huh:

5 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1470 » 23:25:12, 09-11-2019

V8Druid skrev:Women huh ...... WTF'd we be without 'em :vissla: :huh:

Hearhear!!! :buga:

magirus