Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 48 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#706 » 23:47:32, 03-09-2017
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

magirus skrev:
V8Druid skrev: better draw up a chair :grin: :grin: :vissla:

Already done! :thummar: sittin´here waitin´ :vissla: So you´d better crank the ol´Drema up and let her take a bite at the dust :klia: Hmmm, can that be I sort of came up with a joke there? :lmao:
So, one more then:
I´m diggin´this!!! :lmao2:

That's yer lot for a few days Mags :smile: ....... 'til it all dries out again :sad: :sad: and i can get the channels dug a little deeper and level the shale layer off a bit, ready for 40mm clean and planings :vissla: :thumme:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#707 » 23:49:32, 03-09-2017

on a side note :vissla: ...... did anyone else have problems logging in here last night :???: ..... I failed to :sad: :aaargh:

No problem tonight :thummar: .... straight in :cool:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

jörgen.ottosson

#708 » 06:44:34, 04-09-2017

V8Druid skrev:on a side note :vissla: ...... did anyone else have problems logging in here last night :???: ..... I failed to :sad: :aaargh:

I can second that, I guess there´s been some issue with the servers, ore similar... :klia:
Deus ex machina

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (larvburen)
Maskin: sandvik sl-350
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#709 » 09:30:51, 04-09-2017

jörgen.ottosson skrev:
V8Druid skrev:on a side note :vissla: ...... did anyone else have problems logging in here last night :???: ..... I failed to :sad: :aaargh:

I can second that, I guess there´s been some issue with the servers, ore similar... :klia:

I assumed that it was a site fault, too Jörgen :vissla:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

jörgen.ottosson

#710 » 22:25:06, 04-09-2017

some confirmation om the subject.... ( the subject line is quiet far-fetched ..... :klia: )

Holger @ Går det smörjtorrt i Maskinisten?
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#711 » 02:20:47, 06-09-2017

thanks jörgen :bira: ..... was pretty sure there was a glitch somewhere :vissla: :huh:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#712 » 08:33:04, 06-09-2017

V8Druid skrev:That's yer lot for a few days Mags :smile: ....... '

I stand tall and fast!!! :!: or, more likely, sit :vissla:
magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#713 » 23:35:48, 09-09-2017

OMG :uupps: got some catching up to do again :eek:

well it pee-ed down here all last Saturday night and all day and night on the Sunday ... ground was seriously soggy ... or slick / muddy on the rocky bits !! :sad:

Forecast wasn't particularly good either ... :aaargh:

At least I'd got a decent idea of what needed what, to sort some flows out ..... :vissla:

Bild

..... and an idea of levels too, without dragging Stanley out to help! :vissla:

had to stick me benches back ... needed to use em!! :smile:

Bild

Needed to rip the roller apart and so much easier than grovelling on the floor ...

Bild

getting too bloody old to be faffing about on my knees on the floor :sad: .... neither they, nor my feet cope well !! :huh:

as usual ... I had some help.... :vissla:

Bild

as suspected, the bobbins had given up the uneven struggle with gravity and vibes ...... :sad:

they've not done badly :vissla: .... 'bout 3 years since they were last done and it stands around a lot ...... :huh:
mental note to self ... take the weight off them in future when standing :vissla:

Bild

six new ones installed and ready to get re-assembled .. :thumme:

Bild

Bild

Bild

was a lot bloody heavier than I remember it :uupps: .... or 'praps I'm just not as 'good' as I was :sad: .... either way, gonna want three shredded wheat ..... or a 'Drema .... :smile:
and another pair of hands .... I'd thought to give me mate a bell in the morning and see if he was up for ten minutes guiding it back into spot

Bild

or 'praps see what the neighbour was up to for ten minutes !! :huh:

new layout for the benches .... got a patio balustrade to make for me BIL's daughter and need a bit more length, than the previous 'L' shaped layout gave me .... plus got the space to do it now ... :thummar:

Bild

Bild

Bild

7 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#714 » 23:52:51, 09-09-2017

well the drive side on that roller was no lighter, the next day, but it had to have it :vissla: ..... with a bit of a struggle and some grunted curses, it went back on the blocks and got wiggled / inched back into place .... :thumme:

Bild

can't beat having the right tools for the job ..... especially when it comes to C spanners :thummar:

Bild

Bild

better than thrashing the crap out of it with a chisel :eek:

All went back together a treat and sat really well, with a nice tight drive belt for the wobble shaft :thumme:

Bild

then it pissed down :eek: .... for the rest of the day, so no test drive :sad:

stopped about 2 o'clock the following day and everything was 'kin wet and soggy, so filled the 'Drema up again, to make use of the dry time ... :vissla:

Bild

another 21 an' a bit hrs and another 125 litres .... roughly 6 ltrs/hr, over the two fills and 310 ltrs for 51.5 hrs .... not bad

One interesting thing that's shown up with all this bloody rain, in the rock bed exposed, is a series of 'fault lines' which you can just about see in this pic .... the water is obviously making them stand out ...

Bild

has to be some sort of seismic cause, as this would have been one sedimentary deposit, all in one big bed/sheet. We have had the odd minor earthquake in this area, over my lifetime, but sod all you'd really feel :vissla: ... must've been enough at some time to crack these beds though ..... might be handy for ripping out what remains to be taken down a bit :thumme:

been pissy wet on and off for days and just when it gets dry enough to get onto ... it pees down again :aaargh:

The roller has had a few sessions and is working a treat, with good vibe and whacking it down, with each going over. :thumme: Goes down even better after a good soaking . :grin: I desperately need to get some levels established for the back extremities, to see what else needs to come out / go in at the planings intersection with the rock bed. Getting the other half to co-operate has been uphill and we've had Clara a lot recently ... here all weekend :vissla:
At least then when / if it ever gets dry enough to get onto, I can crack on. :grin:

Ordered some fan belts for Jakie last week :vissla: .. one to go on and one as a spare ... quoted 7 an' a bit quid each and in stock. :thummar:
Went to collect 'em Monday, with the bobbins .... "er they haven't come in yet" "you told me stock item!! " :aaargh:

turned up Thursday, Vicki collected 'em for me .... along with a bill for 43 quid :eek: :eek: ..... SERIOUS ****ING WORDS later and they'd returned to 'as quoted' :thumme: and they'd 'swallow' the carriage charge on the invoice :eek: :eek: ... cheeky f***ers. :aaargh:

Most annoying bit was, could've had 'em next day off ebay, for the same money, a week earlier :vissla: ..... and you try to 'keep it local' :aaargh: .... if it had been dry for a week, they'd have had an even bigger bollocking :vissla: :aaargh:

Dry-ish yesterday morning, so tackled the fan belt job .... pump drive shaft off ... :vissla:

Bild

alternator tensioner slacked back and old belt off .... think I had my value out of it :vissla:

Bild

Bild

... and needed a change :eek:

getting the new one on proved a little more interesting :vissla:

couldn't get the alternator to return against the block and took a little bit of spotting why ??? :???:

Bild

little bit of modifying later ....

Bild

and yes that is a vinyl glove :eek: .... manky as hell in there .... very rare that I wear gloves :vissla: .. for anything, but was easier than getting the shite off later :grin: :grin:

job sorted :thummar:

Bild

and new belt on and tensioned .....

Bild

just had to refit the pump's drive shaft and job was a good un'. :thumme:

Was about to wind up the roller afterwards, for another 'circuit' and it rained :sad: ..... and when I say it rained, i mean it ferkin' PISSED down .... :eek: :eek:

Bild

it was bouncing :eek: ..... retreated to me box and stood there for a good 20 minutes :vissla: .... even video-ed -- it rain FFS

the noise is the rain on the roof of me 40 footer :eek:

' reckon 10-15 seconds out in that would've soaked you to the skin :sad: :vissla: .... doesn't really do it justice :sad:

gave me some idea of levels though :vissla: :vissla:

Bild

all I need now is for the ground to dry out enough to get on it and deepen the channel as required, 'fore it all evaporates :vissla: .... which it wasn't doing today ..... :sad: :sad:

Planings did roll down real well after the deluge yesterday though :grin: :grin:

Bild

6 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#715 » 00:10:15, 10-09-2017

anyone else having trouble on here again tonight ??? :???: :aaargh: :aaargh:

Got a hand for a cursor when typing and a cursor for a hand when trying to add emojis. :huh: :???: :???:

can't cut/copy/paste or move text about .... something is not right again tonight :sad: :sad: :???:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#716 » 00:29:44, 10-09-2017

Good evening Mr Druid :shake_hands:
See you´ve been busy again :thummar:

Haven´t noticed any troubles here but on the other hand, have been on GrandPa-duty all evening! :grin:

magirus

jörgen.ottosson

#717 » 10:05:48, 10-09-2017

Morning!

I haven't experienced any hick-ups as of lately, on the other hand I wasn't active at that specific time.... :vissla:

I been blessed with a but 40mm of rain sins last night, and its still on.... luckily I'm not shifting or "reclaiming" land at the moment, but I´m trying to get the last of the fire wood done and stored a way. jörgen.ottosson @ Vedklyv för klabbarna jag inte vill lyfta...
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#718 » 23:31:59, 10-09-2017

jeeeeeeezus Jörgen ... how big is your wood burner :eek: :eek: :uupps: ......... that is some stock of firewood :buga: :buga: :thummar:

Keep us going for years, that would :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No 'net issues tonight, so maybe another 'glitch'? :vissla: :huh: :sad:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#719 » 23:41:53, 10-09-2017

magirus skrev:Good evening Mr Druid :shake_hands:
See you´ve been busy again :thummar:

Haven´t noticed any troubles here but on the other hand, have been on GrandPa-duty all evening! :grin:

LOL .... we've had a certain small person with us since Friday morning and back again in the morning :vissla: :grin:

I try to be as busy as I can be, with tasks other than Clara entertaining, but with the weather and everything else ... zero chance ATM :sad:

At least we're not in the path of that Irma bird :eek: :eek: :eek: she got no sense of humour :huh: :sad: :eek: :eek:

Pretty bloody blowy here tonight though !! Looking at twitter footage of some of the wind damage ... the UK would simply get blown to bits .. we ain't built for that sort o' sh1t !!!! :eek: :eek: :sad: :help:

Bild

:skratta3: :skratta3: :skratta3:

6 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

jörgen.ottosson

#720 » 06:12:03, 11-09-2017

:lmao: ....a sing in plain language... :lmao:
Deus ex machina

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
jörgen.ottosson