Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 56 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#826 » 01:03:53, 20-03-2018
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Josh & co. arrived about 7pm ..... the bloody snow started about an hour later ....... and came down for a good 15 hrs :sad: :uupps:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_10_19_22_Pro_zpszynsmx3t.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_10_19_31_Pro_zpsqvxxxyvy.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_10_19_40_Pro_zpsw174mdap.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_13_56_55_Pro_zpsjjs0toef.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_15_20_38_Pro_zpscingdgt3.jpg

Another 15-20cms ...... yet again and -3C to -5C with it :aaargh: :aaargh: :sad:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_14_10_27_Pro_zpsokdfznfr.jpg

Granny Pam had a great time with this one .....

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180317_14_39_09_Pro_zpsyxczlnwm.jpg

as did Clara, with her lil' cousin :grin: :grin: ....

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180317_14_40_13_Pro_zpsfnjbdkse.jpg

and Uncle Joshy's cake & candles .. :smile:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180317_14_38_09_Pro_zpsnbzkjsoe.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180317_14_38_20_Pro_zpsdbnh3nsv.jpg

and blowing them out ....... several times :grin: :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180317_14_38_44_Pro_zpswka9worh.jpg

Sunday was spent at a little less leisurely pace .... clearing the drive of enough 'white shite' to get his car to the top of the drive for a departure for Plymouth later in the day :sad:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_13_23_24_Pro_zpsiktqsubz.jpg

as long as I could see the edges, his car was going up there .... even if it was on the end of a rope behind my 'Chelsea traccy' :grin: :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180318_13_23_31_Pro_zpszi30klra.jpg

Had warmed up a bit Sunday, which helped and took advantage of +C temps to get his motor out ..... good job too ..... froze again by 2 in the afternoon :uupps:

they made it home anyway ..... main roads were pretty good .... better than all the minor ones for sure .

Woke this morning to blue skies, sunshine, :grin: :grin: :cool: :thummar: ......... melting snow and a cold house :???: :???: :sad:

No boiler :eek: :eek: ....... Sod's law, least it didn't do it yesterday.

spent 5 hrs on my knees 'praying' to the little white boiler God .... stripping it down, going through the damned thing looking for a fault ... was sequencing but not firing up .... cleaned everything, including the photocell for the flame sensing, even though it wasn't getting that 'far', adjusted the ignition electrodes, purged all its lines (Kero fired, blown burner) .... stuck it all back together and ............... we had heat :hurra: :hurra: ..... barely been off all day since ..... get the house warmed up again :vissla:

No real idea quite WTF it was ??? :???: ..... it's going to get a massive going over when the weather gets better ;) :vissla: ..... just very happy to sort it :thummar:

Oh and aside from the large piles of 'white shite' sitting about waiting to thaw ...... a hell of a lot of it has departed through the day :thummar: :grin:

still some substantial drifts through the hedges though ........ was 20cms on that lawn yesterday :uupps:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20180319_18_26_27_Pro_zpsmrm9iao0.jpg

Don't know how you guys tolerate this stuff every year :???: ...... I hate it with a passion :aaargh: :aaargh: ..... best place for snow is in the Alps, under a ski lift :vissla: :thumme: :grin:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

Skru'are

#827 » 10:27:52, 20-03-2018

Cute with a little dust from heaven.... :snow: :grin:

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
Skru'are
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Traktor

igelkottar

#828 » 10:55:25, 20-03-2018

V8Druid skrev:...
Don't know how you guys tolerate this stuff every year :???: ...... I hate it with a passion :aaargh: :aaargh: ..... best place for snow is in the Alps, under a ski lift :vissla: :thumme: :grin:

Holds perfectly with you, in the Alps it should be. :hurra:
Bild
/Lillen

"Jag bryr mig faktiskt inte om vad folk tycker.
Jag gör vad jag har lust med."

Julia Child (1912–2004), ameri-
kansk kock och kokboksförfattare

Användarvisningsbild
igelkottar
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: Gutbrod 1050 Trädgårdstraktor m. Skopa, snöschaktblad och borstaggregat.

magirus

#829 » 11:00:08, 20-03-2018

Well, snow in reasonably amount I can take, but when it´s like this, naaa, too much!!

Bild

Bild

But, I´ve seen the signs!! Spring´s on its way :hurra:

magirus

CountyBruff

#830 » 11:00:53, 20-03-2018

We do what we can to get rid of it, (global warming). :djaevul:

4 personer gillar det här inlägget.
CountyBruff
Fler än 500 inlägg

Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: ALLT SÅLT

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#831 » 00:15:32, 23-03-2018

Skru'are skrev:Cute with a little dust from heaven.... :snow: :grin:

"A little dust" would be fine Boyo :grin: :thumme: ..... this amount, of what looked like ground glass/sugar, is more than I want at anytime. :sad:

I realise this is nothing compared to what you guys get ... annually ..... but you're equipped .... this country grinds to a halt with 2cm of the stuff. :aaargh:

Plus it turns to wet shite so quickly :aaargh:

Methinks a snowblower of some description'll be on the summer shopping list this year ..... ready for the next lot :sad: ...... or as an insurance against any more next year :grin: :grin: :thummar:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

3 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#832 » 00:19:43, 23-03-2018

igelkottar skrev:
V8Druid skrev:...

Holds perfectly with you, in the Alps it should be. :hurra:

Oh yeh ..... this year, next year and every year ever after :thummar: :skratta3: they want to earn a living from it .... fine .... let them.
I'm perfectly happy to travel to see snow .... through choice .... not shoveling the bloody stuff every other weekend :aaargh:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#833 » 00:21:46, 23-03-2018

CountyBruff skrev:We do what we can to get rid of it, (global warming). :djaevul:

Gloval warming be bollocksed ......... I'm bloody sure you boys're exporting it on the quiet :lmao:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#834 » 00:22:09, 23-03-2018

V8Druid skrev:
Skru'are skrev:Methinks a snowblower of some description'll be on the summer shopping list this year ..... ready for the next lot :sad: ...... or as an insurance against any more next year :grin: :grin: :thummar:

I´ve got a friend in the absolute southern parts of Sweden, and he bought a snowblower, and since that day he hadn´t had snow enough to be forced to use the machine, Not even this winter!!! :thummar:
So, why not! Might turnout as a good insurance!! :shake_hands:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#835 » 00:38:10, 23-03-2018

magirus skrev:Well, snow in reasonably amount I can take, but when it´s like this, naaa, too much!!

Bild

Bild

But, I´ve seen the signs!! Spring´s on its way :hurra:

Jeeeeezus Mags ..... if I woke up to that I'd hibernate :uupps: :uupps:

If that was 'on the cards', I'd make damned sure the 'Drema was well covered and 'ready to rock', if I had that amount to contend with !!!! :eek: :eek:

I DO NOT envy you that sort of task ..... problem with that amount is ....WTF do you put what you dig out :eek: :eek: :sad:

Snow mountain from street clearance in Sundsvall ----- where-ever that is :eek: :eek:
Bild

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#836 » 00:41:20, 23-03-2018

magirus skrev:
V8Druid skrev:
Skru'are skrev:Methinks a snowblower of some description'll be on the summer shopping list this year ..... ready for the next lot :sad: ...... or as an insurance against any more next year :grin: :grin: :thummar:

I´ve got a friend in the absolute southern parts of Sweden, and he bought a snowblower, and since that day he hadn´t had snow enough to be forced to use the machine, Not even this winter!!! :thummar:
So, why not! Might turnout as a good insurance!! :shake_hands:

Now that is my thoughts exactly :vissla: :thumme: ..... be well worth having it sat for the next cople of decades, if it kept the 'white shite' away :grin: :grin: :thummar:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#837 » 00:44:52, 23-03-2018

Yo Druid,
I used a snowblower.
Had to "help it out" and pry loose with a shovel first as ikt was packed by the wind and then the blower did the throwing!!! :thummar:
Hard work, but eventually I did come out "on the other side" :hurra:

Theres´s more pix in me thread :photograph:

magirus

magirus

#838 » 00:47:44, 23-03-2018

V8Druid skrev:Now that is my thoughts exactly :vissla: :thumme: ..... be well worth having it sat for the next cople of decades, if it kept the 'white shite' away :grin: :grin: :thummar:

Well, might be worth trying :thummar:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#839 » 01:47:22, 23-03-2018

forgot to say the other night ....... :huh:

Tuesday nights are ............................................................. treatment nights :vissla:

Bild

"c'mon Granddad .... this won't hurt, a bit!! "

Bild

Could be a while 'fore she gets anywhere near my arms, with a cannular :eek: :eek: and bag of 'Hamster juice' !!

Smaller gloves required too, perhaps !!!!! :grin: ...... she does love to be 'involved' :eek: :eek: :huh:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#840 » 01:52:26, 23-03-2018

magirus skrev:
V8Druid skrev:Now that is my thoughts exactly :vissla: :thumme: ..... be well worth having it sat for the next cople of decades, if it kept the 'white shite' away :grin: :grin: :thummar:

Well, might be worth trying :thummar:
magirus skrev:Yo Druid,
I used a snowblower.
Had to "help it out" and pry loose with a shovel first as ikt was packed by the wind and then the blower did the throwing!!! :thummar:
Hard work, but eventually I did come out "on the other side" :hurra:

Theres´s more pix in me thread :photograph:

I'll have a look mate ...... got to be worth a 'small investment' in a blower ..... it'll either keep it clear of snowfall to start with :thumme: ..... or I'll have the tools for the job anyway, if it does snow :thummar: :grin: :grin: ....... win - win, either way!! :lmao:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Återgå till Grävredskap och fästen