Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterMaskinistenin rikosrekisteri

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 53 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#781 » 16:34:57, 01-02-2018
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Stridis2 skrev:
V8Druid skrev:If anyone's got any commentary they'd care to share? ..... feel free !! :thummar: :bira:

I have seen hooks that have a curved piece of metal on the back, something like my excelent drawing... :mrgreen:
It helps when you take of the hook, but much more important is that when you want to bend under a root or stone the hook don't dig down the mud.
Bild

Yes I have seen rippers like those Boyo and it'd probably be a good idea, :bira: as you say, for levering against, on softer surfaces :cool: .... be a last item fit I think, after all the structural assembly has been done ;)
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#782 » 22:11:02, 07-02-2018

'Early' start (for me, these days :vissla: ) .... trip to Chepstow in the ying tong pick up of Pam's elderly cuz's :driver: ... 10,000ml/12mth service ... with 4,200 on the clock . :huh:

safe to say, I won't ever be contemplating the purchase of one o' they :uupps:
.. my opinions after a longer stint at the wheel, are no better than after the mile or so up/down our drive, when he bought it !!!! :vissla:

like driving on ice .... steering so light you really do wonder if the wheels are touching the road ???? :???: :eek: :eek:

anyway, back by eleven and it's been a glorious day ..... aside from the good attempt at snowing yesterday.....

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180206_15_13_25_Pro_zpsg84qa3hc.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180206_15_13_18_Pro_zpsmyukuryk.jpg

...... for a couple of hours, :sad: ... it's been relatively dry for a couple of days with some strong ol' winds drying the ground off nicely. :cool:
I'd already inspected the state of play before I'd left this morning ;) and was well up for getting the ground tidied up from the soil 'ship out',
before Christmas and getting the remnants into a respectable heap. :thummar:

Quick change and headed for the 'Drema, came round the back of her to stick the isolator in her and check the fluids and damn me :myzsko: :aaargh: .......

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180207_12_57_08_Pro_zpsxw4sxqsi.jpg

Not one, but four bloody Houdinis ... :sad: :ohnej:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180207_12_58_32_Pro_zps0i0cacdz.jpg

..... God only knows how they'd gotten there, but getting 'em from there was going to be 'interesting', without injury. :sad: :huh:

Called the guy who's sheep they were and we eventually 'ushered' them out and back into their field, :thumme: next door when he finally turned up. :huh: :myzsko:

So..... day fast disappearing, I ran her up, :smile: let her warm up for a few minutes and went to pick her up :vissla: ........
Nada !!!! :sad: :svettas:
Floppy sticks !!!! :aaargh:

BUGGER!! :sad: :sad: :aaargh:

Deadman micro clicking nicely, checked all the fuses, checked the deadman micro, voltage at the switch ...... hmm!! :???:

Under cab belly plates off and dug out me pressure gauges ... :vissla:
stuck it on the Stauf at the gear change valve and clocked servo pressure as required ..... :thummar:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180207_15_11_25_Pro_zpsnngxlwn4.jpg

eyeballed the solenoid valve I was fairly certain was in control of servo pressure distribution/control and no light in the DIN plug :sad: ..... hmm. :svettas:

needed to get my head around this .... :huh:
and the circuit diagram ... :vissla:
been a while since I had me head under there and couldn't recall all the 'nuances' of 'Drema lectrickery's subtleties ... :sad:
and the plumbing set up.
Day knackered ..... :aaargh:
Bloody typical ... :huh:
been good as gold for 18 months, or near as damn it .... get the best day in months and ......... :myzsko: :myzsko: :sad: :sad:

Grrrrrrrr!!!!! :aaargh:

I think I have a handle on it :idee3: .... perhaps? !! :huh:
Is going to need some time under there on me stool ..... again :sad:
This is however, powered by the 'normous box of tricks behind the seat and I'm hoping for an earth issue ....... :huh:
seems most likely as there's volts at the switch ...... :vissla:

POP if that is the problem ... when I find where it goes to :???: :huh:

GUTTED!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

magirus

#783 » 22:29:50, 07-02-2018

V8Druid skrev: I'm hoping for an earth issue ....... :huh:

Hmm :klia: might NASA be able to help? :idee3:
Naa, I guess they just deal with space issues? :idee:
Could a handfull of soil fix it? :klia:

Watching this space :shake_hands:

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#784 » 02:19:04, 08-02-2018

forgot to say earlier :vissla: .... amongst various odds and sods yesterday ... mostly keeping the boss happy with her garden, clearing dead bits and turning them into smoke and ash. :grin:

I managed to get these last couple of bits together, for the flail's additional mount system, :thumme: having finally gotten them welded up last week and a coat of paint on 'em. :grin:

this was the 45 and 90 deg link set up, if anyone recalls ..... :vissla:
Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180206_11_03_28_Pro_zpsxtg2ilnz.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180206_11_07_34_Pro_zpsfqkcvfm5.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180206_11_08_07_Pro_zps6emxb46b.jpg
Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180206_11_08_12_Pro_zpsouqbojld.jpg

and there was also the 30 and 60 deg. linkage as an option too, plus all the various permutations the top swivel offered with each. :thummar:

When I get the 'Drema's lack of enthusiasm to perform sorted, :sad: it'll get a try out :smile: and hopefully decimate some serious growth, in need of being dealt with. :thummar:

an interesting 'aside' as a last pic for tonight :huh: ..... this demonstrates the amount of crap that descends on us out the sky, :eek: as is, or in rainfall in circa 8 months ..... :sad:
all those slabs were the same 'cleaned' colour last June :uupps: ... the clean bit has been covered by Clara's sandpit foam kneeling mat. ;)

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180205_14_45_53_Pro_zps0vfzhoai.jpg

the rest is going to need a couple of hundred BAR to remove it!!! :huh:

Quite remarkable, the amount that lands on us daily/weekly/etc. .. :sad:
and we live in a relatively low pollution area, out here in the sticks.
A comparator, in a large town, or city, might be alarming. :eek: :uupps:

It doesn't just land ... we breathe it too !!!!!!!! :sad: :ohnej:

3 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#785 » 02:29:37, 08-02-2018

magirus skrev:
V8Druid skrev: I'm hoping for an earth issue ....... :huh:

Hmm :klia: might NASA be able to help? :idee3:
Naa, I guess they just deal with space issues? :idee:
Could a handfull of soil fix it? :klia:

Watching this space :shake_hands:

PMSL Mags .... very clever :thummar: :skratta3: :skratta3: ......... if only :vissla: :sad:

having spent an hour or two viewing all the limited doc.s i have for her and her 'nuances' :huh: I have a few more clues of what to look at and where I might find it ....... sort of :vissla:

Clara tomorrow, :smile: so it might not get much attention :sad:

Bloody annoying though :aaargh:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#786 » 03:03:28, 10-02-2018

awoke and opened the curtains this morning to not the blue sky forecast, but a horizontal snow storm, in some order. !!! :uupps: :sad:

pleased to report it'd burgered off by 10 :grin: and I was able to get my head under the 'Drema's belly :vissla: .... sure enough, as per theory, she was lacking an earth ... somehow ??? :myzsko:

so .... a handful of dirt chucked into the guts :skratta3: and a new one installed :vissla: and paralleled up with the existing one, :thumme: in case summat else was reliant too :vissla: and we had lift off ...... :hurra:

It lived .... :thummar:

Bild

spent a few hours spreading the remnants of me planings pile and generally having a bit of a square up ..... :vissla: as you do :grin: :huh:

Bild

too damp to creep up on me ramp and tidy up the far end from the soil dig out, :sad: pre-crimbo, but if it doesn't rain on us tonight/tomorrow morning, :huh: I might manage it tomorrow ..... if it stays dry and blowy. :thumme: :smile:

Also got a chance to try out the new fuel transfer pump today, :cool: from the barrel to the 'Drema's tank :grin: ..... works well and pretty damned quick too. :cool: :thummar:
stuck about 160 litres in her
Bild

35.1 hrs since the last fill is exactly a gallon an hour, :cool: or 4.55ltrs/hr ... pretty good, :thumme: but not been running her hard really, although she did ship out all the boulders and about 80t of spoil :grin: :grin:
can't complain at her frugality though TBF :cool: :thummar:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#787 » 11:16:49, 10-02-2018

V8Druid skrev: .... sure enough, as per theory, she was lacking an earth ... somehow ??? :myzsko:
so .... a handful of dirt chucked into the guts :skratta3:

Well, looks like I hit the spot, didn´t I!?! :vissla:

:lmao:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#788 » 02:03:04, 11-02-2018

magirus skrev:
V8Druid skrev: .... sure enough, as per theory, she was lacking an earth ... somehow ??? :myzsko:
so .... a handful of dirt chucked into the guts :skratta3:

Well, looks like I hit the spot, didn't I !?! :vissla:

:lmao:

Aye looks that way :skratta3: .... trouble is I am now going to be frightened to wash her off !! :sad: ..... in case I knacker any more earths, washing the dirt off :uupps: :skratta3: :lmao:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#789 » 10:12:51, 11-02-2018

Wellwell, never a happy moment :vissla:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#790 » 13:09:01, 11-02-2018

magirus skrev:Wellwell, never a happy moment :vissla:

I wouldn't say that Mag :vissla: ....... should've seen the grin on my face :grin: .... playing with the new MIG set :thummar:

Looking forward to getting it out for some more 'playtime' :grin: :grin: ..... got a lot I want to use it on :thummar:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#791 » 17:00:09, 11-02-2018

BZ on that!! :thummar:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#792 » 00:45:08, 17-02-2018

Well that's f**ked it .....

something local-ish to me :uupps:

FB link for those that can .... :vissla:

https://www.facebook.com/BandROnline/posts/1793185204048961

for those that can't ...... :huh:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

" Pictures of a 96-tonne crane, which has toppled into a field, near Erwood "

Bar steward of a road .. bad enough in an 8' 6" wide 45 tonner ... (driven it many times in one) ... he's 10ft + wide .. maybe 250-350 t cap.

Probably met another straw truck, like the one in the pix and straddling both white lines, he'll have had to decide! :huh: .... take to the scenery, or hit the bugger. :sad:
Doesn't look like he was making much headway :vissla: .. ... too much for a dirt verge though :eek: :eek: :sad:

Gonna need a big bugger to lift him out and a road closure for a day or two :uupps: :uupps:
Happened in the dark apparently :vissla:

EA (Environment Agency) were going ape-shit ... there's a river further down the bottom of that field and he'll have had a serious quantity of oil and fuel on board :uupps:

Bild

pissing in the wind..... :skratta3:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Gonna be some operation to get that back out ........ and the right way up !!! :eek: :driver:

Can't understand why they haven't gotten a mini digger in there and get it bunded :???:

Occupants were OK :thumme: ... be surprised if they weren't :eek: ... should've been a two man crew in there .... tha's a big ol' jib on there ...... holding that up out the mud :smile:

amused me with all the black plastic sheeting :grin: ..... bugger the environmental impact :vissla: ..... get our logos covered :uupps: bet there was a mad dash to site to get their name covered up .. before sun up :skratta3:

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#793 » 00:59:10, 17-02-2018

Well, ain´t it just like it!! :vissla:
magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#794 » 01:48:06, 17-02-2018

Well ..... the sun's been out, even if it has been a bit windier than I'd have preferred ..... and so's the new MIG :grin:

Next one for Alex .... been sat here months and is suddenly required next week !! TBF though it's only recently we've had any idea what it was gonna get slung under :vissla:

went metal shopping yesterday,

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180215_15_47_27_Pro_zpsqxv2m5c0.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_11_13_53_Pro_zpsvjqfajcw.jpg

Got me newly acquired lump hacked in two :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_11_26_32_Pro_zps0m1khv2w.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_11_26_37_Pro_zpsrezzhngd.jpg

and stitched together ready to perforate .... :thumme:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_11_51_44_Pro_zpsmkrlg4ed.jpg

would appear I forgot any pix of that bit !!

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_12_43_23_Pro_zps80uwmkrm.jpg

but you can see the results, as I start to assemble the latest S50 pick up mount......

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_12_43_30_Pro_zpshjg4m2hh.jpg

Alignment critical this one'd be

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_13_12_37_Pro_zps2xgmd7m8.jpg

Got the critical bits assembled

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_13_14_49_Pro_zpschrxzgbw.jpg

then added a few more to the basic structure

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_13_28_48_Pro_zpskdqf20to.jpg

followed by several more

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_14_05_33_Pro_zpshyky1rur.jpg

'til I ended up with this

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_15_05_09_Pro_zpsxiirelhu.jpg

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#795 » 01:52:51, 17-02-2018

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_15_05_01_Pro_zpsfpipdove.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_15_43_01_Pro_zps4cwyydhc.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_15_48_51_Pro_zps0z07sqmd.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_15_48_58_Pro_zpsblgnvl81.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_15_49_04_Pro_zpsdpbnxi03.jpg

then time to wind the ol' girl up and get yon flail up closer to the weaponry :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_16_01_54_Pro_zpszqfgoijt.jpg

to remove a few extraneous bits .... :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_16_06_45_Pro_zpstlxsbqp2.jpg

for a bit of a trial fit :thumme: .... took some persuading into place on me own, dangling at an odd angle and a reasonably tight (fag paper) fit :grin: .... too bloody heavy to go humping it about for sure :eek: .... S50's 68kgs on its own !! :sad:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_16_22_27_Pro_zpsg57xfphh.jpg
Went on .... sweet as, once I'd cracked lining it up :thummar:
then got it bolted on ... another fag paper fit !! :grin: :grin:
Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20180216_17_05_31_Pro_zpsgnczrlny.jpg

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Återgå till Grävredskap och fästen