Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 115 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

gute84

#1711 » 02:17:57, 07-03-2023
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

nice too here from you :grin: i did not know they have palm trees in the valleys :grin:

congratulations on the new car

i bought a new car yesterday petrol v8 :grin:

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
gute84
Fler än 500 inlägg

International
Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: en mängd skrot

Holger

#1712 » 09:42:01, 07-03-2023

"Welcome back!" :grin:
Very nice car! Congrats!

Användarvisningsbild
Holger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Sverige
Maskintyp: Hjullastare
Maskin: Test

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1713 » 01:28:03, 10-03-2023

gute84 skrev:nice too here from you :grin: i did not know they have palm trees in the valleys :grin:

yeh been 'out' of here too long :huh: ........ Palm trees????

was about the best I could find in all the 'new' cars out there ... wanted petrol - no 'lectric crap .. not many do that anymore.. Korean Mercedes I have heard them called -- apparently a large number of the Merc design team 'jumped ship' some time ago :grin: done a lovely job on the new Sportage model too

:cool: :cool: :cool: ... what did you buy that has my favourite cylinder configuration in it??? :???: any pix?
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1714 » 01:32:09, 10-03-2023

Holger skrev:"Welcome back!" :grin:
Very nice car! Congrats!

Thanks Holger .. I really need to change my log in password to something I can recall better but can't recall how to ?

We are very pleased with the new chariot .. time to enjoy it is what's needed next ... it will hopefully last us a long time .. have had the little golf 8 years and I've had my P38 Range Rover 23 years this year :uupps: :uupps: .. hard to believe :vissla:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

gute84

#1715 » 02:26:00, 10-03-2023

V8Druid skrev:
gute84 skrev:nice too here from you :grin: i did not know they have palm trees in the valleys :grin:

was about the best I could find in all the 'new' cars out there ... wanted petrol - no 'lectric crap .. not many do that anymore.. Korean Mercedes I have heard them called -- apparently a large number of the Merc design team 'jumped ship' some time ago :grin: done a lovely job on the new Sportage model too

:cool: :cool: :cool: ... what did you buy that has my favourite cylinder configuration in it??? :???: any pix?

second picture from the car dealer looks like palm trees in back of the picture

i picked upp a lexus ls460 381 hp :grin: :grin: :grin:

gute84
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Holger

#1716 » 09:32:00, 10-03-2023

V8Druid skrev:Thanks Holger .. I really need to change my log in password to something I can recall better but can't recall how to ?

You can change the password here:
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

Användarvisningsbild
Holger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Sverige
Maskintyp: Hjullastare
Maskin: Test

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1717 » 22:54:11, 10-03-2023

gute84 skrev:
V8Druid skrev:

second picture from the car dealer looks like palm trees in back of the picture :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

i picked upp a lexus ls460 381 hp :grin: :grin: :grin:

:cool: :cool: sounds very nice .... was looking at Kia's EV6 ... told 'em if they rip the leccy crud out and stick a decent V8 in it I'd be very interested :skratta3: ... very pretty car

how do car prices here look, compared to over there ??
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/used/lexus/ls-460

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1718 » 22:56:21, 10-03-2023

Holger skrev:
V8Druid skrev:Thanks Holger .. I really need to change my log in password to something I can recall better but can't recall how to ?

thanks Holger :thumme: ... will have a look now ... do i need my original password to do it .... will have to find it again :vissla:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

gute84

#1719 » 00:03:12, 11-03-2023

on cars like this the price diffrents is not as big like they are on most normal cars i paid 10000 sterling being a older v8 petrol the value is not that high not even in europe an with brexit they charge 2000 for the customs too bring it here. i had a friend in london look at one for me ex embassy car lhd and being a lhd thats a must for me cant be driving a rhd here in france the police just harass them more not worth it for me :grin:

gute84
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

gute84

#1720 » 00:08:23, 11-03-2023

Kia K9 whold be nice to , ore a Hyundai Genesis actually looked at one in brighton but it was a little too pricey

gute84
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1721 » 01:15:48, 11-03-2023

gute84 skrev:Kia K9 whold be nice to , ore a Hyundai Genesis actually looked at one in brighton but it was a little too pricey

never heard of the K9 .... nice looking car though, as is the lexus
forgot you were in France

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1722 » 19:00:02, 30-03-2023

Holger skrev:

SORTED :thummar: :thummar: :cool:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1723 » 19:04:13, 30-03-2023

wild, wild night -- early start this morning ... like 5 am :eek: .. UPS alarm going off .. no leccy ...... :sad:
had been off half hour or so, looking at the 75% display on the UPS .. rang 'em to see what the score was ...ash tree downed the lines, bottom of our lane -- 10am earliest,before it would be back on .
"Ok .. I'll go open the gates for a genny .. on the priority list ..fridge is up to 4.5C ... 6C and me drugs're knackered "

two nice blokes, from whatever they're currently called, turned up at seven and lashed me meter into the genny and I made 'em some coffee and toast :thumme: ... fridge up to 5.5C ...
slow response this morning ... usually here in 60-70 min.s outside, fairplay :smile:
I'm on screensaver this evening - it's Harper/Clara day and it has been full on :uupps: :vissla:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1724 » 19:19:43, 30-03-2023

after a 3 week wait (four actually, since I paid for it), I took the new sled in for its tow bar last week.
Courtesy car was an identical Sportage with 700 miles less on the clock at 1,633 ... screen display price in the foot well, was four grand more than I paid for mine, including me tow bar haggling and proper kicking I gave Rhodri, the salesman :skratta3: ..in a month FFS !! :oops: made me feel a bit better about what it'd cost TBH :grin:

they rang me at four, said they'd just got to give it a wash off and I could pick it up (I put the little pressure wash over it last Saturday and it was minging again - lanes're grim ATM)
arrive to chaos - their site is way too small for their stock and eventually juggled the loaner into a spot out the way ... looked at mine, thought odd - still minging .. looked the back end, expecting to see a ball - Nada !! :oops: :huh: :huh:
went and found 'the boy', dropped the loaner's key a reception and said to Rhodri ...
"you sure your blokes have fitted my bar to the right car? .... there's nowt sticking out the back of mine"
" you are kidding me ??" :oops::(
"come and have a look"
"fu*k .. I'll go have a word in the workshops now "

we both knew I'd ordered/had a deal on a fixed bar 'cos he couldn't get the extra 200 odd quid a removable one'd cost, sanctioned in me deal :smile: and both expected to see just that sticking out the back.
When he came back he said they'd been sent a removable one --'cos they presumably had no fixed in stock

Bild

Bild

techy little thing, fair play ......
now to either source another, or replicate it for a jaw ....
a.n.other's gonna take some finding and bet they'm 'kin 'spensive to acquire, to hack the top off, for a 3.5" centres plate :skratta3:

Bild
does this look anything like any other detachable anyone's seen .. I.e. is there a 'standard' for the spigot or unique design to each manufacturer?
pull hand wheel out and rotate clockwise 'til it latches and releases 3 ball bearings from their locations ... push into socket and release hand wheel to lock balls in place .. has a fourth lower down t'other side for orientation .. did take a pic of the other side, but has vanished off me phone :sad:
the red 'cap' is a key to lock the rotation once inserted
'nother one of these is gonna take some finding, cheap, for modifying to accept a jaw/whatever on 3.5" ctr.s mounting plate.

cut the ball off me P38's and plated that up decades ago, with a 3 position plate ... 's the last time I removed it from the car
Bild

this is the only hour-ish's peace we get on a Tues. / Thurs.
been a full on day today
Bild
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

gute84

#1725 » 20:04:41, 30-03-2023

keep the hitch grease all the time just a just a suggestion :grin:

and keep in the car when not used peole people do nick them

a friend got her cat stolen in Cardiff a couple of moths ago in daylight