Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterCrimedatbase

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 80 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

jörgen.ottosson

#1186 » 19:50:33, 12-12-2018
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

...exponential growths in the UK-drema-market. :lmao:

( notifications bin scarce on this side to.... :snow: )
Deus ex machina

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (larvburen)
Maskin: sandvik sl-350
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1187 » 19:26:07, 13-12-2018

aye ....... the 'Drema duck owners club's starting to look a little 'crowded' :lmao: if you close your eyes and squint :vissla: :skratta3: :skratta3:

notifications seem intermittent :???: ... can go weeks without getting one :sad: ... then i'll get them regularly again for a while ... real odd :???: :???: :vissla: :vissla:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

3 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

magirus

#1188 » 21:20:16, 13-12-2018

Naa, it´s just the way it is :vissla: gettin´no notifications whatsoever and I don´t think I´ve shut it off, but since I´m in almost every evening/night, I´ll note :mrgreen: that there´s things goin´on! :vissla:
BUT, a function should work, otherwise no use having it! :myzsko:

Good to "see" yee Oh Druid! :buga:

2 personer gillar det här inlägget.
magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1189 » 22:25:09, 13-12-2018

magirus skrev:Naa, it´s just the way it is :vissla: gettin´no notifications whatsoever and I don´t think I´ve shut it off, but since I´m in almost every evening/night, I´ll note :mrgreen: that there´s things goin´on! :vissla:
BUT, a function should work, otherwise no use having it! :myzsko:

Good to "see" yee Oh Druid! :buga:

well I got one for this tonight :uupps: :uupps: :eek: .... second this week :hurra: :lmao: and I know I've not altered my settings :vissla:

Evening Mags ..... how's the grand kids :smile: ..... Clara was a sheep in her nursery nativity this week :lmao:

Bild

tree sorted .....

Bild

..... ready for her in the morning ...

Bild

she does love sparkly things :grin: :grin:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

4 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

magirus

#1190 » 23:11:15, 13-12-2018

BZ Oh Druid! :buga:
Me Grandchildren är A OK! :thummar: eatin´and growin´and practice all sorts of nuisance :mrgreen: as all kids should!! :lmao:
we´re off to them on Xmas Eve :hurra: so we don´t have to remake the House an´all that! :shake_hands:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1191 » 13:08:25, 18-12-2018

magirus skrev:BZ Oh Druid! :buga:
Me Grandchildren är A OK! :thummar: eatin´and growin´and practice all sorts of nuisance :mrgreen: as all kids should!! :lmao:
we´re off to them on Xmas Eve :hurra: so we don´t have to remake the House an´all that! :shake_hands:

LOL Mags ..... know where you're coming from there :vissla: :thummar: .....
Clara's Brio train set (which is huge) :uupps: is scattered everywhere, along with the contents of a couple of toy boxes, whilst she whiles away the morning in nursery, before I go get her back for a long afternoon :huh: :uupps:

lashing down, outside, so no walks today ..... gonna be a looooooong afternoon without granny Pam in attendance to split the shift up with :grin: :uupps: :uupps:
lets go extend her train track, to try to incorporate every piece, before I go get her :skratta3:
Laters Men
;)

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1192 » 22:43:34, 18-12-2018

GrandPa duty can really suck one dry!! :svettas: But the little ones give us a hug or a smile one melts down and realize that they really like us!!! :thummar:

My deepest sympathy though! :shake_hands:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1193 » 19:40:06, 24-12-2018

magirus skrev:GrandPa duty can really suck one dry!! :svettas: But the little ones give us a hug or a smile one melts down and realize that they really like us!!! :thummar:

My deepest sympathy though! :shake_hands:

Ain't that a fact Mags :vissla: .... but they're great in small to medium doses ..... overnight's usually stress filled ... as in sleepless in Shem's case .... a one year old insomniac !! :sad: :sad:

as for 'goings on' ..... ain't had a lot to say lately :vissla: ... been too piggin' wet to do a lot :sad: ...... at some point it must've been dry enough for the odd hour to drill this .... :thumme:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20181126_12_43_38_Pro_zpspxlerlrr.jpg

.... lump of oak for a mantle shelf for the step-daughter's house ..... had to be perfectly square .... :huh:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20181126_12_43_53_Pro_zpsjisxco21.jpg

and a dead 12mm hole for these ...... :thumme:
Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20181126_12_43_45_Pro_zps5vrris8j.jpg

interesting fitting .... with an offset for leveling up with ... assuming one gets the holes in the wall on centres and square too .... I did, :grin: :grin: but not before finding a lump of steel right where the one had to go, about 50mm into the masonry :sad: .... took some getting through with a 10mm .... was 12mm thick !! f**k knows what it was doing in there :screwy: :???:

anyway .... yon mantle is gonna need a 'kin big crow bar to get it back off the wall :lmao: .... forgot a pic :sad:

we did get two whole hours rain free, thursday morning and as everything is absolutely saturated, thought it'd be a fair use of the time to run the roller over the patch as it's all had such a wetting ..... managed to get over damned near everything accessible, 'fore it pee-ed down again and it went down pretty well - yet again :grin: :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20181219_14_15_26_Pro_zpsdchliwey.jpg

got the odd small puddle in a few depressions, beside the 'Drema (that you can't see there) but on the whole it ain't bad and drains really well. :thummar:
can see the water from the perimeter channel literally running into the far end of the main centre drain and disappearing nicely. :cool:
more black stuff and a load of clean 40mm required in the new year :thumme: ... get the channels filled and topped up to a level and then black up to the finish level. :smile: Gonna have to re-locate a load of stuff out the way (somewhere???) to get that far end all sorted to one finished level :vissla:

Also need to find a home for those two bloody rocks :sad: :aaargh:

these two have become total carpet potatoes - aside from the odd two minute scurry outside, they're perfectly content to chill and let it rain :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20181216_20_27_08_Pro_zpshckf3i6w.jpg

don't think they'll be suffering cabin fever anytime soon :lmao:

when it's not been peeing down .... we've had the odd 'good frost' :eek:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20181127_01_14_13_Pro_zpsjlra5uot.jpg

..... but followed a few hours later by yet more wet stuff :sad: ... very strange weather :huh: .... blowing like hell, but dry for a change and very mild ... wouldn't believe it was the shortest day, the other day, by the temperature tonight :???:

at least the remnats of this lot have all disappeared elsewhere :hurra: ... but not before I'd picked up a fair few of them :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20181117_09_52_47_Pro_zpsxjrcr6ao.jpg

hopefully that's the lot for this season !! :uupps: :uupps:

5 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1194 » 03:22:11, 25-12-2018

salutations of the season to you all guys :thummar: :bira:

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas ....... can't believe another year has vanished again :vissla: Have a great holiday :grin: :thummar:

6 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1195 » 10:58:00, 25-12-2018

Here in Magirusland we do wish y´all overthere the same Oh Druid !!! :buga:

magirus

igelkottar

#1196 » 11:37:22, 25-12-2018

Same from me :grin: :thumme:

V8Druid skrev:....... can't believe another year has vanished again :vissla: Have a great holiday :grin: :thummar:

And New Year has added one's age :huh: :vissla: :mrgreen:
Bild
/Lillen

"Jag bryr mig faktiskt inte om vad folk tycker.
Jag gör vad jag har lust med."

Julia Child (1912–2004), ameri-
kansk kock och kokboksförfattare

Användarvisningsbild
igelkottar
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: Gutbrod 1050 Trädgårdstraktor m. Skopa, snöschaktblad och borstaggregat.

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1197 » 16:59:57, 25-12-2018

igelkottar skrev:Same from me :grin: :thumme:

V8Druid skrev:....... can't believe another year has vanished again :vissla: Have a great holiday :grin: :thummar:

And New Year has added one's age :huh: :vissla: :mrgreen:

BUT ........ are we any wiser ? :huh: :screwy: :lmao: :lmao:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#1198 » 22:02:32, 25-12-2018

V8Druid skrev:BUT ........ are we any wiser ? :huh: :screwy: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope, not a trace :vissla:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1199 » 01:59:33, 27-12-2018

so......the boss has had a change of plans .. again!! :huh: ...... therefore so have I :vissla:

apparently it's going to be much more conducive to site me new shed where me boxes are !!..... and'll give me an enclosed (out of sight) 'yard' behind it, up where everything is sat currently ....... aside from the logistical dilemma of shifting three loaded boxes to a new location, off to the one side, where the rock got dug out, it does make a lot of sense. (I've had the conversation with me crane man a while back, when she first started muttering about it) :thumme:

aiming for a 40'W x 45'L building so essentially a similar foot print to that already occupied by me boxes, but wider and slightly longer, with the solid pine end facing the house and the 'open'/door end facing the 'yard' / N. East, which'll keep 95% of the weather off the 'open' end, much as the box doors are currently ... and'll allow for 'expansion' (another bay - or two ) at a later date if required :grin: :grin:

bit of a rough aerial view and lay out below for yers

that's why that end of the patch is getting a concerted effort at creating a 'good' hardstand area :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/patch%20-%203_zps5dhk1ty7.jpg

obviously all very approximate !!

boxes are gonna have to remain, until said shed is able to accommodate their contents :sad:

She'd got me pondering it a couple of mornings ago, so, as it'd actually not rained in several hours and had been blowing a hooley, Saturday, the ground was pretty dry, got the tape out and had a bit of a suss of this and a few other possible options ? ..... [hopefully you can see the marks ?] .... and make a bit of sense from the above.... really need to borrow a drone for half an hour ..... one going cheap up Gatwick way --- apparently !! :skratta3: :skratta3:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20181222_14_28_50_Pro_zpsu1mniluj.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20181222_14_29_04_Pro_zpsyzmflykj.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/my%20bucket%202/WP_20181222_14_29_19_Pro_zpspt1rooyr.jpg

need to get up in the air a bit really :vissla:

thought it was gonna be a 'net-less Crimbo for me monday morning ... turned old faithful off sunday night and unplugged it to clear the RAM .....It did not wanna turn on / reboot next morning :sad: :sad:
dismantled it from it's hidey hole under me desk .... de-paneled it ... gave it some compressed air - outside I may add, having just hoovered the house, that morning ...... and having had a damned good look at its onny/offy thingy, decided that was the fault.
So left the front fascia off, so's I can get at said button directly .....

gave the Dyson its monthly blast out, whilst I had the compressor full of air, then re-installed the ol' girl in spot, beside me leg ..... powered up and pressed go .... hey presto I was back !! :thummar: ..... anxious moment though .... :sad:

dread doing the upgrade thingy, as a lot of you will already know !! :vissla: :uupps: :sad:

4 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#1200 » 01:39:15, 09-01-2019

New year greetings from Druid central .... not had a great deal to say of late here ... it's come and gone :grin: .. weather's been kind AND dry :thummar:
Got me MRI results Christmas eve on me shoulder .... torn ligaments and tendons :sad: ... dunno how? :???: .... but bloody uncomfortable and been trying to rest it as much as possible [which apparently is 'the thing to do'], but trying to explain to Clara why 'grand dad' ain't keen on picking her up is 'uphill' :huh:

Ran the genny up one day in the week, for a good hour, to give it a charge and warm it up ..... put a few of Pam's swallows over the belt grinder whilst it was running .... only another 15 to go :vissla: :uupps:
Bild

kept an eye on the gauges as it was running .... and about half an hour in, the oil pressure started floating about, from it's normal 50-ish PSI all the way up to here :eek: :sad:

Bild

floating mostly around this ....

Bild

and back to 50 ???? :???: ... spoke with Serge, me genny mate and he confirmed my thoughts ... faulty sender....'sbeen fine 'til now :???: :sad: and might also account for the issues I had with it a few months ago.

He turned up Saturday morning with a new one to try, minutes before Simon [the guy Mog on the CEF bought the urban artic off a while ago] did ... with Alex hot on his heels :smile: .... bit of a gathering :grin: ... don't see anyone for ages then three turn up :lmao:

after a spot of coffee / tea quaffing, :smile: we adjourned to the patch and the genny in particular .... Alex measured up his riddle bucket, as he someone interested in buying it, whilst Serge and I fannied about with yon sender :sad: ... after two failed 'new one' fits, we stuck the old one back in and it performed fine :vissla: :???: .... so left it run to warm up, whilst Alex demo-ed his new drone to us all ....... :thumme:
VERY impressive --- :thummar: :cool:
on all counts .. amazing control on it, steady as a rock and fabulous pix .... :buga:
so courtesy of Alex, I can give you a few better pix than posted (courtesy of Bing),a while back ..... :vissla:

Bild

Bild

Alex also came up with a very interesting suggestion yesterday evening, after I'd had these arrive in my inbox ..... have a chat with the guys who own the fields around us and see if they'd be up for a bit of a boundary straighten up session :smile: .... summat like this

Bild

red line is the toe of the batter ... yellow the top .... would make a hell of a difference to me patch AND shed location ... only a quick approximation last night, but does give me an interesting possibility ... that hedge line is well past its sell by ... nice new fence and hedge line for them and a 'bit of a sweetener' ..... that area is unusable currently anyway .... just scrub

Bild

I need to be having a conversation ... soon :grin: :huh:

as for the genny and its oil gauge .. ran sweet as a nut and steady as a rock at 50-ish PSI for a good two hours ... go figure ??? :???: :???:

Bild

anyone recognise yon sender ??? .... would like to track down a spare ..... as it won't start with a faulty unit and can guarantee, if sod has anything to do with it, :vissla: it'll fail when I most want to use it

It's an Iveco ... triple lunger ..... can't see any signs of it being adjustable and it's a sender unit driving the pressure gauge .... I don't have a low pressure oil light at all, but the beast'll shut down with a low pressure scenario
I'd guess at a VDO unit
will have to have a search on't 'net

Bild

It ran fine for two hours though Saturday, rock steady at 50 PSI ? ODD !!

A n other Q. ...... anyone suggest a source for a replacement coil for a 6 x 2 diverter valve I have ... currently has a 12V one and want a 24V? :???:

Bild

sod's law, as usual .... got quite a few different coils, but bugger all that matches, dimensionally :vissla:

Bild
19mm / 3/4" bore - 57mm / 2.25" length - 46mm OD ...... It's an Italian valve ... will have a look for the name on it ... did post it here some time ago :huh: :vissla:

Got a lil' project that I need it for and seems a bit daft to fork out 100+ quid for a new 6 x 2, if I I can get a suitable coil for this one :thumme: ..... not been able to come up with anything from Google as yet .... The guys in Raglan'd probably be able to source me one perhaps :???: .... did well on new coils for the Rexroth solenoid Valves on't 'Drema a few months back :buga:
Bits for this lil' project, should start arriving shortly :grin:

like this yesterday morning :cool:

Bild

Bild

got them unpacked and as good as I'd hoped .....

Bild

Bild

........ more on this as it progresses :vissla: :grin: :grin:

will almost certainly be seeing one of the guys who owns the boundary line shortly, as some bastard broke into their barn last night :aaargh: ..... and nicked the girl who rents it's horse box. :aaargh:
didn't get far though !!!!! :lmao: ... yon 'donkey box' was awaiting some attention to the brakes and the nearside wheels were locked on :grin: :grin: .... can see the wheel marks all the way up the drive .... :vissla:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

... the muppets managed to drag it another two miles, before, I'd guess, the tyres let go, going down a 'proper hill' .. :eek: :grin:
I'd surmise the tail started wagging the dog, the dog dived into the verge/bank and hedge, rolled and yon box detached itself, :eek: passed 'em :grin: :grin: and came to a halt facing the way it'd come from LOL :lmao: ....upright !! :eek: :eek:
I assume the low life scroats must've then torched the Freelander, lying on its side and buggered off :aaargh: ... the hedge is well f***ed !!!!!!! :sad:

FB reported sighting, at around seven this morning, of said truck burnt to a crisp, :eek: Pam passed it about 09.00, broadside in the road, :grin: with the 'donkey box' parked neatly in front of it, :skratta3: facing the wrong way :uupps: :eek: and by the time she returned at 10.30 plod had arrived and it was being removed :vissla: .....Must've burnt out of its own accord, 'cos the fire brigade hadn't been out to it. :huh:

when she returned home and told me about it, I'd looked up the drive to see the box, usually beside the barn, gone :eek: and rang the girl who's box it is, to see if she was OK, :???: thinking it might've been her four by on its side :eek: .... she was fine ... apart from being one box short ... and so the day has proceeded from there ..... :vissla: :vissla:

been to MOT the P38 lunchtime, so not been 'involved' any further 'til I got back and we found a gert hole in't back of the barn wall, :aaargh: but sod all missing :???: .... as far as the box's owner could tell, amongst the carnage that passes for her collection of horsey tack :lmao:

Only disappointment really was no toasted scroats in the Freelander :sad: :sad: :sad: ...... at least the girl'll get her box back ...... eventually, when plod has finished with it!! :thummar:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Återgå till Grävredskap och fästen