Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterMaskinistenin rikosrekisteri

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumSkogs(bruks)maskiner

FMV 1800 crane

22 inlägg • Sida 2 av 2
Här finns alla skogs(bruks)maskiner

Tumphu (trådstartaren)

#16 » 16:27:43, 11-05-2017
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

Thanks for parts links, those are very helpful.

It seems that there are still spare parts available, when knowing this HV07 model.

That lack of shock valve is good point. My tractor can pump like 170bar pressure (when its been new, not sure how much now).
Even with that pressure it could break something in old and small crane.
Tumphu
Fler än 10 inlägg

Suomi Finland (finska)
Maskintyp: Traktor
Maskin: Ford 5610mk2 4WD
Ford 3000
Köpings S7C, year 1928, No: 25

Jac

#17 » 23:20:17, 11-05-2017

A pressure relief valve located in the inlet section of the valve block. This is what limits the pressure from the pump and it will be found also in a cheap e-bay valve.

The shock valves are located in each individual valve section. They will open and protect the structure from outside forces, like if something heavy falls on the boom. Or maybe if the crane is out to the side on a trailer and hits a tree pushing it sideways. The shock valves can have different settings on different valve sections.

If your tractor pump can not keep the pressure it should have been replaced a long time ago.
Jac

Tumphu (trådstartaren)

#18 » 07:05:24, 12-05-2017

Like i said, when its been new it has made that pressure (checked it from datasheet) and dont know how much now (havent bought gauge and havent got need to test it because so far everything works fine)
Tumphu
Fler än 10 inlägg

Suomi Finland (finska)
Ford 3000

Tumphu (trådstartaren)

#19 » 22:32:06, 20-05-2017

On thursday i finally got this crane to my yard.

1st look showd me that many of hydraulic hoses were almost worn out. Rubber has worn off and metal fabrics are shown (some even slightly rusted). But, before starting to replace all hoses I'd like to test crane and see if valves and cylinders are working.

I've cleaned the bottom of valve, took all these covers off, cleaned it and oiled it. Now everything seems to work smoothly.

Can i test it without this one cap? I assume i can, because these caps dont have any sealing and are very thin metal and only attached with 2 screws. Surely wont hold main line pressure.

Bild Bild

There are one pantent build on this valve, because one of top cover bolts are broken. Need to drill it off.
Bild

It has been used a lot, and worn out in center bearings, as you can see it has been fixed home, non-professionally.
Bild Bild Bild.

Last, but not least. Last part of crane has got water in somehow, then it has freezed and made crane structure to bend and crack. Weirdly, there is no water holes left on any part ot this crane. Maybe its made to kept inside and one of the past owners has forgotten this outside too long.
Bild Bild

PS. Congratz of hockey win.
Tumphu
Fler än 10 inlägg

Suomi Finland (finska)
Ford 3000

Bengt Erik Eriksson

#20 » 06:22:27, 21-05-2017

Yes you can test it without these cap's (but there is no spring center return in one direction)

Well there is a charm in buying cheap used machines. You not only have to deal with a whacky constructor that should have got the balls removed long time ago. But also some or several crazy owner's strange decissions before you got hand on it.. :ohnej:
Utan lantbruk blir du naken, hungrig och nykter.

"Erfarenhet är den hårdaste läraren. Den ger dej provet först och lektionen efteråt" Oscar Wilde
Användarvisningsbild
Bengt Erik Eriksson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskin: AVANT 218 -11
MF 575-77
Farmall M -52 konverterad till perkinspuffra.
Zetor 3011 -63
Zetor 5511-71
Famall EMD50-54
Bm Volvo LM 640-69

Tumphu (trådstartaren)

#21 » 14:05:26, 25-05-2017

I've not tested this crane, and everything seems to work like it should. Valves are little stuck but they just need new dust gasgets and after that it should be ok. No leaks, what suprises me!

Only leak it got, was from one hose and it was small. That hose was anyway too long, so now i have good reason to shorten it and buy new end to it.

Next i need to remove it from this platform and weld 3-point connectors to it so i can attach it to my bigger tractor. At first im going to use it with 3-point connected, but i know its not good, stable and comfortable way to use it so im all the time looking cheap and perfect size forest trailer where i eventually will fit this crane too.

Heres little video:

https://youtu.be/DKeYLzWFKPw

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
Tumphu
Fler än 10 inlägg

Suomi Finland (finska)
Ford 3000

Tumphu (trådstartaren)

#22 » 10:51:31, 16-12-2018

Little update for this project / thread...

Last year i welded 3-point connection spots for this crane and used it with Ford 5610 4wd mk2 1987.
Seemed to work fine, just were a bit powerless. Well... Afterwards i realized to check that pressurevalve from hydraulic spool and it wasnt tightened all in.

I tightened it all the way in, but still its not givin full tractor pressure (as hydraulics wont turn off automaticly from tractor when i push/pull against max movement).

I made some cleaning and made new spool spring cup with my 3D printer.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vi-mO ... Vo74S-7SZc
Tumphu
Fler än 10 inlägg

Suomi Finland (finska)
Ford 3000

Återgå till Skogs(bruks)maskiner