Maskinistens Twitter-flöde  Stöd Maskinisten via Patreon  Maskinistens nätverk - information på svenska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på finska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på norska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på danska  Maskinistens nätverk - information på isländska
Forumindex

ForumindexForumindexMaskin-databasFotoalbumKalender-informationKöp & SäljDownloadsLexikonKontaktregisterMaskinistenin rikosrekisteri

Åkerman-register
Visa forum för mobila enheter

ForumindexMaskinforumRedskapGrävredskap och fästen

Druid's 'Drema's Druidfab Attachments !!

1743 inlägg • Sida 49 av 117
Diskutera grävredskap och -fästen här

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#721 » 14:52:55, 11-09-2017
  • Överför markerat ord till lexikonet

great isn't it :lmao: :lmao: :skratta3:
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (hjulburen)
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)
'86 JCB 3CX SITEMASTER Extradig --SOLD
2002 JCB 8015 - 360 excavator
'97 6 tonne swivel skip Thwaites dumper
3 tonne Tico Humperdumper
Fleming Manor Micron 1/2 ton walking excavator

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#722 » 21:06:16, 23-09-2017

well the weather ain't been too helpful of late :aaargh: and we've had yet more epic downpours, :uupps: almost every other day :sad: :sad: ...... ground just about dries and it empties down again !!!! :aaargh:

However ......... between the deluges, I've made a bit of progress !! :grin:

resorted to a much steadier method of holding me staff, :smile: to get some levels :vissla: .. fed up of waiting for some assistance ... slow but easier; me spare tripod !! :thummar:

Bild

Ended up with a damned good idea of what was needed where :thumme: ... all I wanted was a bit of dryness for a while :vissla:

Bild

Bild

bottomed out the drainage channel where required and dropped a load of clean 40mm in around the batter base .... :thumme:

Bild

and with an idea of what was required to get it all up to datum (base level for me box bases) :thumme: ... set about doing it :vissla:

Bild

next I had to move the pile of steel bits 'n bobs sat in the middle of everything :vissla:

Bild

Bild

bloody heavier than it looked !!!!! :uupps: :uupps:

Bild

then it was time to rip a channel through the rock bed to connect up with the main centre channel already down .... :vissla:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

took some ripping out that did :uupps: ... the Bofors teeth in that 3 footer got a bit of exercise !! :grin:

Bild

dropped some 40mm clean into it ...... :vissla:

Bild

terram-ed it over and covered it up .....

Bild

and got shot of all the rubble that came out of the channel, into the dumper and up onto the neighbour's turning area .. rest had gone down nice and hard

then it was time to work me way back, building up the level as I came

Bild

Bild

shifted jake out the way and kept on coming ..

Bild

As usual .... had some help .......

Bild

and got as far as the benches ...

Bild

me roller has continued to give me grief .... works fine for 20 min.s and fades away ... had to be a fuel issue, but was damned if I could see what !!!!

Bild

Bild
If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!! :uupps:

6 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

Ort: Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
International
Maskin: '99 15 tonne Hydrema Weimar M1500 compact wheeled excavator with Druidfab VA-r tilt rotator (rototilt)

magirus

#723 » 21:19:41, 23-09-2017

Hi Mr Druid!
Good to see yer back. :shake_hands:
Not much to say but BZ! :thummar:

1 person gillar det här inlägget.
magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#724 » 21:35:49, 23-09-2017

eventually sussed that this lil' sod lived in the tank, on the the outlet :sad: .... never been low enough in there to see it before !! :vissla:

Bild

totally sodden filter paper, :sad: so gutted it and replaced with some fine foam for now, 'til i get a new one. ;)

Worked a treat yesterday and been thumping it down like a good 'un.

Not a lot left in the heaps ... enough to finish off where the benches were, when I shifted 'em and enough 40mm to get all the levels back to where they should be. :thumme:

Bild

shift the benches next ..... again!! :uupps: ..... and finish off where they're sat, then move some of the stuff from the upper level down onto the new space. :huh:

Hopefully we might get the promised dryer October and shift what the stuff is currently sat on :vissla: ....... and maybe a tree !! :thummar: :smile:

Gonna need some more planings ....... and 40mm !! :uupps:

as usual, there are loads more pix in me bucket, for those who might be interested ........ :vissla: :thumme:

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/v8...?sort=3&page=1

the benches had to have it again yesterday morning ..... :smile:

Bild

Bild

and got 'em stacked again... :vissla:

Bild

Bild

to clear the patch for some more planings, where they'd been stood ... :thumme:

Bild

before giving 'em a good roll down ... :thummar:

Bild

only just managed to get it done, before yon roller decided to give me grief ... again. :aaargh:

Bloody drive belt to the vibe has decided it's had enough and is continually jumping off :sad: ....
TBF it's a tad on the tired side and is deserving of getting pensioned off .... :vissla:

went for new one today, but no stock :sad: here on Monday hopefully :thumme: should see an even more dramatic performance from the old girl .. :grin:

looking pretty fair .... :vissla: :thumme:

Bild

Bild

odd little niggly bit in need of a bit of fines, here and there :vissla: ..... which is annoying :sad: .... but on the whole ... it'll do for purpose :thummar:

Bild

leathering it down here last night; was ready for another good vibe down this morning ..... once I got a new belt fitted, but wasn't to be . :sad: :sad:

give it all another going over Monday, then I can see about filling it all up ....gulp, :uupps: :eek: with the stuff on top, that needs to come down, to make any more progress !! :vissla:

here's hoping for a dryer October to dig out the bank on the right !!! :vissla: ....... But I'm not holding my breath :sad: :sad:

8 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#725 » 00:27:59, 17-11-2017

'Evening all :wave: :thummar: ..... OMG have I got some catching up to do :sad: :eek: :huh: :insomnia:

Watch this space :grin: :grin: :vissla:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

gute84

#726 » 00:48:03, 17-11-2017

I have missed your updates :grin:

gute84
Fler än 500 inlägg

International
Maskintyp: Ej angivet
Maskin: en mängd skrot

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#727 » 01:25:03, 17-11-2017

right guys ..... I'm gonna have to give some of this some 'vague dates' of sorts, or I'll never be able to recall it all :uupps: :huh:

so .... last week-ish of September we'll start with :- :smile:

picked up me new vibe belt for the roller, along with a load of shopping and Clara from nursery .... :vissla:
got the belt home and looked at it ..... :huh:
looked 50mm short to me, :sad: and going by the Gates' numbers on the wrapper .... I'd ordered a 1300mm x 13 and this one was saying 1250mm :aaargh: :aaargh:

More stern words were going to be had in the morning :aaargh:

WTF can no-one get anything right anymore :sad:
It's not rocket science ... a 1300mm belt is 1300mm long ... not 1250mm FFS :aaargh: :aaargh:

I went into town specially, that Saturday morning, with the old belt, to measure it on their belt gauge, as it's one item I would like to have, but have never found one at a sensible cost :sad:

I've known the guy I dealt with for 'donkeys ears' and Iwas guessing itwas not his fault, TBH ... he's as good as gold ... :vissla:
probably his suppliers had f***ed up!! :aaargh:
The Gates ref. number was one digit out between the 1250mm and the 1300mm one :sad: :sad:

Was gonna be another day or two even's delay, FFS!!! :aaargh:

'the' conversation was had at 08.00 next morning with Rich, the guy who sorted me belt .. :vissla:

" Argh FFS ... they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery ... I should've checked it when it arrived .. the right one will be here by eleven, for you " :thumme:

and it was .... :grin:

We'd had Clara since 07.45 that morning .... for ten hours ... three on me own ... :uupps:
so was a good excuse to go get it after her lunch .... get her to nod off in the car seat for an hour :thumme: ... and me time to get it on when I got back. :thummar: :grin:

It was hell of a lot better tractive fit than what came off :smile: ..... was gonna ba a case of -- we'll see how it goes in the morning ..... waking Clara up, to try it, was not an option!!! :uupps: :uupps:

the next bit is easy to recall .... and it was the 29th of September .... for the record :vissla: :grin:

3 personer gillar det här inlägget.
Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#728 » 01:26:13, 17-11-2017

gute84 skrev:I have missed your updates :grin:

pull up a chair and pour yerself a tall one boyo ... could be a long night :grin: :grin: :grin:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#729 » 02:27:37, 17-11-2017

So ....it'd been a very long 36 or so hours !! :uupps: :uupps:

Had been out with the boss in Hereford, in M&S's fitting rooms when her phone rang :vissla: ... I answer it, as it's her son and I've got her hand bag round me neck .... "the baby's .... click" FFS !! :aaargh:

all thoughts of the clothes she was looking at vanish as she frantically tries to call him back :eek: .... NADA!! :sad:

it rings again :smile: ...... " the baby's here .... click" :aaargh:

so Pam dashed off outside for some better service leaving me holding the small pile of 'prospects', :vissla: chatting to the very pleasant assistant, who had sort of gathered what the fuss was about. :grin:

10 minutes later, she's back :thumme: ... another 5 and me wallet's lightened a bit :uupps: and the shopping expedition is the last thing on her mind !! :grin: :grin:

Home ... grab some 'easygrub' on the way ;) ... she wanted to get back to see the pix she's been sent on her lap top !! :thummar: Neither of us do 'phone internet' :vissla:

Damn me, we'd barely gotten through the door; phone rings again, :???: the little un's not well and they're being transferred on a blues and twos ride to the Royal Bristol Children's Hospital a hundred miles away :sad: :uupps: ..... least the baby is, Josh and his wife , who'd given birth at 4 a.m. -- a tough one too -- were having to drive up behind the nee na (ambulance). :eek:
She could've gone in the Nee Na, but did not want Josh driving up on his own after not having slept for 40 odd hours :sad: ... she's a tough cookie :cool: ... they shared the drive up to Bristol :uupps: :uupps:

Was a very long evening and night for us :sad: .... we could've been there in 45 minutes, but no :sad: .. wait and see what was what. :???: :eek:

Pam was climbing the walls !! :vissla: :huh: :uupps:

Anyway, by midnight the Consultant and his team had got the situation in hand and were happy the little fella was stable; :hurra: :cool: not as bad as first thought by the team in Plymouth's hospital and would hopefully not need the surgery they first thought was going to be required. :hurra: :buga:

we were going to have to see how things were in the morning .. well was a long night ... :sad:

Call the next morning - a Saturday :vissla: .... come over whenever you like, :thumme: ideally later in the day," 'bout lunchtime'd be ideal ".... should all be calmed down a bit by then. :thumme:

Now I spent 3 years in Bristol when I was doing my teacher training, back in the day, half an' a bit lifetimes ago, so I know it pretty well ..... :vissla:

she still didn't believe that I knew exactly where I was going ... :huh:
'til we were parked in St Michael's Hospital car park, :thummar: behind the B.R.I. (Bristol royal infirmary) and B.R.C.H.,(Bristol royal children's hospital) a quick walk to the entrance where we had to be. :thummar: :cool:
Door to door - no dramas!! :hurra:

five minutes later Granny was cooing over the latest addition :grin: ... Baby Podge, as he'd been 'affectionately known' for the last nine months .... :thummar:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20170929_14_24_14_Pro_zps6dkqdags.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20170929_15_04_01_Pro_zpsrnh9se8b.jpg

He had as much plumbing and wiring as me VA-r ..... for a while !! :eek: :sad:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20170929_17_21_10_Pro_zpsuplykssk.jpg

but he was looking pretty good all the same ... :grin: :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/Photo2098_zpsju1yfjro.jpg

8 lbs 4 oz (3.74kg) :uupps: .... his mum is a size 6 !!!! :uupps: :uupps: ... was a pretty traumatic jobby apparently. :sad: :eek:
she'd been getting ready to go to work on the Wednesday morning, (she teaches) and'd steadfastly refused to not work, when she thought "Hmmm ... might just be the day" :eek: .... supposedly two weeks early :vissla: ..... I'd say he was well ready myself, but hung in there 'til 4 a.m. the next morning!! :huh:

I couldn't believe how well she looked, after all she'd been through those last couple of days ... a tough little nut, fair play ... :cool: :thummar:
she'd even driven some of the way from Plymouth to Bristol, as they were both exhausted after the best part of 48hrs without any kip and had to keep swapping over. :vissla:
RESPECT!! :cool:

Oh to be young again !! :vissla: :vissla:

we were told the following afternoon (Sunday) that the anticipated op. they thought he was going to need was deffo not going to be necessary and he'd been allowed to have a feed for the first time, instead of relying on his IV drips, etc. :hurra:

Jeeeez it'd been a long couple of days ... we thought might get some sleep that night :grin: :grin: :hurra:

Report the next morning was that he's been feeding well all night, :thumme: found his voice and had become the new born they were expecting to have to cope with :smile: ... the centre of attention and limiting factor for sleep !! :lmao:

they hoped they were probably going to get returned to Plymouth's hospital at some point that day ... he still had his course of IV antibiotics to complete, before they could take him home

It had been a looooooooooong couple of days ...... for all concerned !! :vissla:

Wait nine months for them to arrive and never even consider this sort of scenario, with them being very ill on arrival !!!!! :uupps: :sad:

By the 2nd of October everyone was back in Plymouth's hospital; :thumme: Podge had a few more days in the special care unit for a and then everyone went home, Phew !! :vissla: :thummar:

At least they were only a mile or two from their home by then and could have access to a level of normality :thumme: ........ and clean clothes, etc. :grin: :grin: they didn't pack for the both of 'em to be away for days!! :uupps:

they did eventually 'escape' ......

Bild

and so the fun began :vissla:

Massive respect indeed :thummar: ...... to all those of the medical fraternity, who do so much for us all. :vissla: :cool:

bit different, but same scale .... :eek:
Sparticus Puss, my GF had his rear under carriage rebuilt by the most amazing orthopedic veterinary surgeon, :uupps: when he was about 18 months old :sad: .. fell off a roof, dislocated both hips and tore off the lower half of his right back leg !! :uupps:

Russel Chandler, who just happened to be one of the best in the country and practiced locally, :thumme: screwed and wired his hips back in place and completely rebuilt his right leg with pins and screws and scaffolding :thummar: ..... ABSOLUTELY BLOODY AMAZING .... :cool: I ever break my leg ... I want him working on me. :grin: There are some remarkably clever and skilled people out there!! :cool:

You'd barely tell he ever had a problem .... wasn't cheap, but he's family :vissla: :vissla:

regrettably, young Shem -- we got told the evening they took him home -- lives 2.5 hrs away in Plymouth, so we aren't likely to see anywhere near as much of him as we do of Clara !! :sad: :vissla:

the only 'plus side' to all the events was that; we were able to dash across to Bristol, far more easily, than had they still been in Plymouth :vissla:

Sitting here recounting all this, I have just realised that on September the 28th, 1976 I made the almost exact same journey to Bristol, the day before I started my teacher's training course in Redland College ..... about 2 miles from the BRI ...we went right past it on the way to see everyone in the BRCH :uupps: :vissla: ..... how amazing is that :vissla: :cool: :grin:

Soooooo .... that was the first cause of me dropping off the radar for a while :vissla: :vissla: .... and gets me to the end of the first week of October :thumme:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#730 » 02:58:13, 17-11-2017

week 2 .... October .. I think :grin:

before all that started, I'd spent some of the previous day relocating me benches, yet again .... :huh:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20170927_13_23_10_Pro_zpsrwdy6ofh.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20170927_13_23_19_Pro_zps2zrjz9h5.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20170927_14_06_37_Pro_zpsxuipoilb.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20170927_14_24_39_Pro_zpsxygjkig9.jpg

.... ready to shift everything else about :vissla:

Got Jake and the Thwaites nestled back into their new parking spots .... Clara had to check it all out , when she was up ...... :grin:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171003_09_26_03_Pro_zps2khmun8f.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171003_09_26_08_Pro_zpsaqbuzhqc.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171003_09_32_40_Pro_zpsvpdq8igg.jpg

... along with some of the latest mole hills ..... :uupps: :uupps:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171003_12_07_27_Pro_zpsyeoki7hp.jpg

I reckoned they'd invested in a TBM, judging by the size of the mounds they were currently ejecting :aaargh: .... that or they've bought a job lot of steroids!!!! :uupps:

I was hoping that all the grass got massacred for the last time this season on the previous Wednesday .... but I wasn't holding my breath on that one!! :vissla: been over two weeks since it was last dry enough to cut it and there was some sort of collection for the compost boxes!!!

I'd started the day yesterday, full of good intentions to get such a lot done. :vissla:
Gotten the humper-dumper relocated, beside the Thwaites and had started on the rest of the gear in that area, :thumme: when the 'visitors' arrived :sad: .... several hours later, :sad: :sad: I got the rest of it shifted about ..... :vissla:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171007_16_05_20_Pro_zpsx8nzeo2e.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171007_16_05_34_Pro_zpspa7b2ygg.jpg

..... leaving this empty space, that's not seen the light of day in a while ... :thummar:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171007_16_05_11_Pro_zpsuxlu5te5.jpg

I'd intended to have had a lot of the top 'stuff' down that day too, but .... !! :sad:

Ditto that morning, until we got the request to have Clara again for the day :vissla: ... unplanned visit :eek: ... what can you do ? :grin: :grin:

the coming Sunday may have needed to be a little noisier than usual tomorrow ... It was nice and dry here at that time and set to be like it for a few days too, with a pretty fair forecast for the week. :thummar: :cool:

Needs must !!

then I had a bit of a disaster in the techy dept. ..... clearing my browsing history one evening ... as you do :vissla: .... regularly in my case, on me poor old 'puter .. she's getting on now :sad: ..... for some reason I managed to tick the box to delete all me saved passwords, log ins, etc. :uupps: :uupps: :aaargh:

reason #2 for disappearing off said radar for some time :aaargh: ..... fast forward to ......... :vissla:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#731 » 03:16:24, 17-11-2017

the end of October :uupps:

for once it wasn't the 'puter ..... 'twere me :aaargh: don't ask how, 'cos I don't know, but I really screwed myself for a while :sad:

Can remember a lot of the regular ones, I have to use occasionally manually, but it's been a looooong time since I had to recall some !! :vissla:
Got a file on me 'puter with them all in :thumme: .... encrypted :uupps: ..... could I **** as like get into it !!!! :aaargh:

anyway ... remembered why the other night :vissla: ...... and I was 'in' ..... and as said have had some catching up to do!! everywhere :vissla:

Pass word here was a bit more 'complicated' ..... due to the fact i hadn't saved it in me pass word file :aaargh: and have been wracking my brain, trying to recall it...... which i have eventually done ..... at last :hurra:

And so to this months 'exploits' .... hopefully in some sort of chronological order :vissla: :grin: :grin:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

magirus

#732 » 22:34:05, 17-11-2017

Well, happy you´re back on the air! :thummar:

magirus

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#733 » 22:25:14, 05-01-2018

OK ..... WTF was I ? ? :uupps:

Been a busy few weeks since i last sat down here .... sorry guys :sad: :vissla:

Got all the oak that'd been drying for 12 months stuffed into the wood shed :smile:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20171008_17_53_51_Pro_zpsbf0rbohi.jpg

..... baskets emptied ready for the next batch ... :thumme:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/scans/WP_20171008_17_54_07_Pro_zpsrml6hnqs.jpg

and with the weather dry then the rest of it got some attention too ...... ;)

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_14_24_29_Pro_zpsveigmaru.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_14_25_58_Pro_zpsgska2lwy.jpg

was trying to get it all sat in one spot, instead of spread about all over the place ..... :sad:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_14_31_08_Pro_zpsgv18uhkd.jpg

then the top level got 'attended to' :vissla: :thumme:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_14_57_38_Pro_zpsyzepmrhw.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_14_57_32_Pro_zps7qdsa3tr.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_18_28_47_Pro_zpsvmw4yww6.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_16_40_03_Pro_zpsmmw2rowy.jpg

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171009_18_27_02_Pro_zpsvdohwzbc.jpg

.... was getting there quietly !! :vissla:

finishing off a few bits and shifting me steel pile .....

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171013_13_34_11_Pro_zpsnwnxgf3r.jpg

had just finished and was parking her up, having spent a good hour chopsing to me mate Simon , who'd turned up, and who I hadn't seen in a while :vissla: .... just stretched her out and Simon was heading my way when the crowd ram's aux. tap off split its guts and gave us all a fountain of Plantohyd !!! :uupps: :uupps: :uupps:
With the serious wind blowing straight at me in the cab ..... covered bloody everything :aaargh: :aaargh: ..... what a mucking fess !!! :uupps: :sad: :sad:

Bild
Originalets URL: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/v8druid/WP_20171013_17_02_23_Pro_zpsc7dieq1n.jpg

dumped the boom and shut her off REAL quick ..... :sad: :sad:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

jörgen.ottosson

#734 » 23:10:29, 05-01-2018

:hurra: The Druid is still at it :hurra:

(no offense, I´m just happy to hear from You, not gloat..... and that sentence should have pist my english teatcher of, bad... :klia: ...luckily I not in school. :lmao: )
Deus ex machina

jörgen.ottosson
Fler än 500 inlägg

Sverige
Maskintyp: Grävmaskin (larvburen)
Maskin: sandvik sl-350
liebherr a500s
scania lbs 140
KL 121B

V8Druid (trådstartaren)

#735 » 23:50:35, 05-01-2018

LOL Jörgen :grin: :grin: :grin:

Still breathing Boyo :vissla: :smile:

Användarvisningsbild
V8Druid
Fler än 500 inlägg

International

Återgå till Grävredskap och fästen